Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about weird dreams!

Happy Monday everyone!! We have another week of July upon us, may it be a really fantastic one! How are things going with you? As always, I wish for the best, and I'm so happy to have you here! Today I came in with an idea that's really close to my heart to talk about, I don't know why I didn't think of that before! I'm really excited to have a conversation with you about dreams you have at night, particularly the weird ones!
We all have them, some may say "Oh I didn't dream last night", and that's not true! The thing is we don't remember most of ours, but they're always there when we close our eyes (sometimes even when we don't, but that's a story for another post). We all dream, some dreams are forgotten, some we just remember flashes of it, and some are so real they feel like we weren't sleeping at all! I bet you had that dream that you could feel all the characters in it, you could feel your feet touching the ground, and all of that, those are indeed the most exotic ones.
One thing about me is that I'm always having weird dreams! And yes some dreams are so real I feel like I'm not sleeping, as I told you. Some dreams are really bizarre, once I dreamt that I was in London visiting a friend, but the street of London we were in was just like the street I live in, and my friend turned into my english teacher, and suddenly we were in someplace else! On other dream, it started in another dream with me meeting one of my favorite singers, Katy Perry, and it ended in a mall falling down over my head! Recently I dreamt that I was in a jungle inside the house of my grandparents, and when I started walking I suddenly was in the beach. On the next second the ocean was sucking me so I could drown in it. I was desperately trying to escape my certain death trying to hold into the sand (what a nice idea), but faces appeared in the sand and they were releasing fire! This other time I was playing in the mud in my grandparents garden(?), and then meteors started falling from the sky, but as soon as they touched the ground they were kicked out back to the sky like basketball balls, and the bedroom of my grandparents caught fire. And it goes on and on and on!
Okay, not all of my dreams are nightmarish, or weird, or traumatizing, I had really nice dreams as well, and others I unfortunately forget, this when I remembered I had them when I wake up. One dream I had made me a fan of Shawn Mendes. Some dreams I manage to turn into stories and even sketches! Some of them make me closer to my friends, and sometimes they can also push me away from them. This is a powerful thing, dreams, and they tend to be so overlooked! The human mind is one of the most powerful things in nature, a force that we'll never fully understand, as the South African biologist Lyall Watson once said: If the brain were so simple we could understand it, it would be so simple we couldn't! Well, I'm glad about my dreams and even my nightmares, they can be the raw material for so many things! I definitely will write more posts on this subject, perhaps even sharing more of them with you all!
And how about you? Do you have weird dreams as well? Tell me about it! How are they? What is the best dream you ever had? And the worst nightmare? I'd love to hear about it! This post is coming to an end, but we can keep having this conversation on the comments, and also on the social media if you like! I already shared the accounts of my blog, but I'll do it again, so that's how I'll end today's post!! I'll see you all next time! And keep on having beautiful dreams!

Personal Instagram and Twitter: Petit._trianon/rococohappiness
Blog Instagram and Twitter: Thedivagationstore/divagationstore

Comments

Popular Posts