Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Song of the Week! In Which we have another Christmas Song!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you! How are you today? How are things going? As usual, I wish you the best, and hope things are fine! How is your 2019 going so far? Mine is going slowly, it really doesn't feel like 2019 yet, which is fine, everything at its time! Things are going in slow motion, I didn't do much, though I did some drawings and made some experimentations with it! I want to try and make a full body character this year, maybe progress in art a little, but not really going to push too much for it, since it will do me no good. Overall, calm but boring days, that can be good too, though, so yay to 2019!
Well, concerning music, I was not too sure on what to share, since we're heading to the end of the official christmas season... I was wanting to have some Christmas still though, since I love this so special Holiday so much, so well, on the Christmas of 2017 one of my favorite artists George Ezra recorded a version of White Christmas! A very beautiful one! Well, December 24 and 25 are gone for another 12 months, but this song is one for the whole year honestly, the feel of it, I think it's suiting for us to have it today!



George is really an artist I appreciate a lot, his voice is unique and deep in ways hard to believe, and his version of this song is lovely and really kind to the ears! This is a wish for the spirit of the end of the year and all the beautiful things that come with it don't fade away as the White snow becomes just snow in January, that sometimes feels like the Sunday of the Vacation season, and the air becomes hardly one to notice, and routine becomes drier and we feel like on the edge of another huge 12 month climbing, that can become boring and even depressing at times. It can become, but this is a wish for not to be like this. It is hard but this is a wish for the smile and the lust for life to keep on going, that Christmas don't go away 100%, that the decoration around us still inspire nice memories, even if they're not festive. This is a wish for anything to keep on being cheerful, and that we don't stop saying to our friends that we love them a lot. Christmas of 2018 is fading and it will be history soon, but Christmas goes. And gifts out of season coming from nowhere are honestly the best!
If you don't have Spotify, don't distress, as I have the Youtube link to this amazing version of this iconic song right here! I definitely need to write more on Geoff this 2019. He is truly remarkable.


Thank you so much for reading this, dear reader, you are really the very best, just my thoughts as usual, if anyone at all even takes a small notice, that will 100% blow my mind. See you lovely people on the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts