Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we have a song of the week and maybe something more!

Hello to you! Happy Saturday and good afternoon! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope things are fine! How is the weather where you are? Here, the gates of the universe are open and all the stars are combining their fusion energy to cook us all! Sounds like I'm being extreme right, but honestly outside is so hot you burn even before you put your hand outdoors! It's intense! Hopefully though I'm here protected from it, though with no eletric fan, which sucks, but anyway, could be worse, I could be exposed to the rays of the sun! I can definitely understand why the ancient idolized the sun, it is a powerful thing! Just imagine, it is hundreds of millions of kilometers away, still it makes the sky to be blue, the water to vaporize, and we to suffer with their rays, but also enjoy them, and plants grow and die, and so on! Definitely spetacular! 
It rained this week, which is always a wonderful thing when it happens! Even if it was still hot, the sun didn't make things even hotter and everything was definitely fresher!I miss the Wednesday for it, definiteny pleasant! Anyway, sorry I couldn't share with you guys the song of the week, I was having a bad day in which I struggled a lot. I managed to win yesterday's struggle against the irrational part of my mind designed to protect me from potential danger but that overworks, but unfortunately that meant no post... but like I said, I'm trying to make my schedule more flexible, so I think this is covered... and well, at least three posts a week right? Anyways, I was wanting to share with you guyst today not one song, but two by Depeche Mode, a Synth Pop band from the 80's that still exists today! Still don't know a lot about it, willing to search more on it, for now this album was the only one I listened fully by them, but still amazing, I love the experimenting with eletronic they do, the whole futuristic vibe to it, even looks like straight from a videogame from that era! It is something interesting about this area of music in the 80's, how awesome it is! Anyway, without further due let us have the songs!



Tora! Tora! Tora!

And, if you don't have Spotify, don't worry, as here are the links to listen to the songs on Youtube!

Photographic (Youtube)

Tora! Tora! Tora (Youtube)

And here is an At Live Performance of Tora! Tora! Tora! I find it so amazing! Very energic!

Tora! Tora! Tora! (At live)

In the picture we can see the members of the band, or at least in the 80's, I'm not sure if all of them are still there today, and also, of course they are much older now, anyway, this whole album is awesome, but I had to share those two songs because one leads to another, I couldn't share the second with not sharing the first, it's sort of a compensation, even, for me not posting anything yesterday, I love the beat of both songs, and the voice of the vocalist of the band is absolutely unique! 
Also I wanted to close this post sharing something more with you guys! My friend shared with me some weeks ago this awesome Scott Pilgrim Wallpaper and I think this is a nice ocasion for me to share it with you guys! My friend is awesome, Scott Pilgrim is awesome too! I love the movie, I'm still debating on whether or not read the comic books to it, but while I decide, here's the picture!


And so I think we finish today's post! I am willing to write some more poetry, draw some more and like maybe even write another short story, I also need to find something to share here besides art and writing, like maybe food that I like, shows, something like that, I want the blog to be as eclectic as possible! Let us see if I can do that in the future! But until then, thank you so much for being here, dear reader! You are so awesome, the very best! See you guys next time! Have a good rest of your day and stay safe!

Comments

Popular Posts