Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which we talk about the beauty of Easter and April!

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope you are having a good Easter and I wish you the best! Happy Easter, dear reader! I know, my posts have been a bit odd this week. It started on Monday... I was prepared to try to go back and write for my beloved blog but something happened that dragged me down, the Notre Dame devastating Fire. I didn't feel like writing anything extensive that day, so I just improvised a poem I had running through my head and didn't pin the post to anything, as I was just paying tribute to this wonderful cathedral withouth being too obvious on it, as I hate shallow collective sadness and virtue signaling overall, as some people do. So in Wednesday I couldn't write on the blog either, and so on, those days have been crazy for me, with college and the doubts in my head, one good thing is that at least I'm making baby step progress with my anxiety issues, as I've been my whole life, of course, but now having more positive results in my life, and I do hope this tendency may proceed. Well, anyway, this month, it is not being bad, just really busy.
So, here we are, Easter season, one of my favorite holidays, and one I painfully neglect. This is a shame, but the pacing of it is terrible anyway, being so far away from the festive end of the year, overshadowed by carnival season and so on, usually the beginning of the year FOR ME doensn't feel as exciting as the end of the year, and this is why unfortunately Easter falls behind, but the merits of this holiday are huge, the meaning is powerful for Christians, Jews, and just population in general, at least I see things that way. The chocolate and chocolate eggs and sweets and aesthetics of it are great! I love easter eggs and chocolate so that is perfect for me! This is definitely a special moment for taking pictures, with lots of stuffed bunnies hanging around, I go crazy taking pictures of them, in fact I need to take more pictures even! But I took some these days, and to celebrate Easter I'll share it here, some of them! Hope you guys like it! So let's jump into this small but lovely adventure!


Starting by today, we have bunnies on a basket, on the land of pastel colors!

Speaking of which, this is basically my favorite set of colors!


Proceeding on the world of Easter Bunnies, we head towards the gardeners of the Petit Trianon, of course!
Silly bunny caught trying to hide under the flowers! He wasnt doing a good job now was he? Nah

Bunny having his carrot in the sea of orange, if you look not so carefully you can still see my hands holding the poor stuffed thing
Small bunny having a blast while being photographed next to the VERY SPONTANEOUSLY POSITIONED basket of flowers! Definitely was there all along, no human interference at all

And this is it for our small Easter adventure for now! I definitely have to take another pictures soon, and I will, for as long as the bunnies are standing, so we can keep on having this easter adventure for as long as it last! With treasure hunting for the egg, having a good ole carrot, and so on! Well thank you so much for being here my dear reader! Hope your Holiday is going peacefully and I wish you the best, saying that again. See you on the next post, I hope it can come as soon as we think it will, contrasting with this very unproductive week and unproductive months.

Comments