Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about the beauty of Easter and April!

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope you are having a good Easter and I wish you the best! Happy Easter, dear reader! I know, my posts have been a bit odd this week. It started on Monday... I was prepared to try to go back and write for my beloved blog but something happened that dragged me down, the Notre Dame devastating Fire. I didn't feel like writing anything extensive that day, so I just improvised a poem I had running through my head and didn't pin the post to anything, as I was just paying tribute to this wonderful cathedral withouth being too obvious on it, as I hate shallow collective sadness and virtue signaling overall, as some people do. So in Wednesday I couldn't write on the blog either, and so on, those days have been crazy for me, with college and the doubts in my head, one good thing is that at least I'm making baby step progress with my anxiety issues, as I've been my whole life, of course, but now having more positive results in my life, and I do hope this tendency may proceed. Well, anyway, this month, it is not being bad, just really busy.
So, here we are, Easter season, one of my favorite holidays, and one I painfully neglect. This is a shame, but the pacing of it is terrible anyway, being so far away from the festive end of the year, overshadowed by carnival season and so on, usually the beginning of the year FOR ME doensn't feel as exciting as the end of the year, and this is why unfortunately Easter falls behind, but the merits of this holiday are huge, the meaning is powerful for Christians, Jews, and just population in general, at least I see things that way. The chocolate and chocolate eggs and sweets and aesthetics of it are great! I love easter eggs and chocolate so that is perfect for me! This is definitely a special moment for taking pictures, with lots of stuffed bunnies hanging around, I go crazy taking pictures of them, in fact I need to take more pictures even! But I took some these days, and to celebrate Easter I'll share it here, some of them! Hope you guys like it! So let's jump into this small but lovely adventure!


Starting by today, we have bunnies on a basket, on the land of pastel colors!

Speaking of which, this is basically my favorite set of colors!


Proceeding on the world of Easter Bunnies, we head towards the gardeners of the Petit Trianon, of course!
Silly bunny caught trying to hide under the flowers! He wasnt doing a good job now was he? Nah

Bunny having his carrot in the sea of orange, if you look not so carefully you can still see my hands holding the poor stuffed thing
Small bunny having a blast while being photographed next to the VERY SPONTANEOUSLY POSITIONED basket of flowers! Definitely was there all along, no human interference at all

And this is it for our small Easter adventure for now! I definitely have to take another pictures soon, and I will, for as long as the bunnies are standing, so we can keep on having this easter adventure for as long as it last! With treasure hunting for the egg, having a good ole carrot, and so on! Well thank you so much for being here my dear reader! Hope your Holiday is going peacefully and I wish you the best, saying that again. See you on the next post, I hope it can come as soon as we think it will, contrasting with this very unproductive week and unproductive months.

Comments

Popular Posts