Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Picture of the week! In which we go on a walk in the park with a very special Picture!

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday to you and good evening!! How are you today and how are things going? I hope your day is going well and I wish you the best! You are awesome! Actually you are the best. So, how is the weather where you are? Here it is still very hot but I can start to sense it is becoming more fresh, or at least having a less intense sun, or more clouds in the sky maybe, is this the summer - or fall???? - giving its place to winter time, the fresher months of June and July? I don't want to get my hopes up BUT, I am really excited! It is quite weird having Summer in this time of the year while in the north is summertime, mindly my calendar goes with the north, but I do love winter no matter the time of the year, though I'd love some snow, or even rain, on Christimas, living in the tropics though, not gonna happen, or at least not until the apocalypse! We don't want the end of the world now do we? I don't think so, so yea, no Snow for the tropics. 
Recently I made a pen pal who is very passionate about photography! He is extremely filled with knowledge on this field, and has kindly shared his huge amount of information with me, showing me truly a whole new world! Recently he shared a wonderful picture with me and I was so impressed by it that I asked him if I could feature it in my picture of the week topic! Of course he must think I'm so easily impressed and the picture could use some extra work, but well I stand strong on the opinion that the picture is absolutely superb! Anyway, he said yes, to which I'm very grateful, so let us jump into it and check the beautiful landscape it portrays


So here we have such a lovely set of trees and grass with colors so vibrant! I just liked it a lot! He is really talented! I couldn't tell if this is a park or not, but it does sound like it, and if it is I would love to have a walk on this place, I would take some pictures of my own as well, probably not close of being as good as this one, but my friend says to keep practicing so I'll just do my thing, I do love taking pictures, though I don't use a camera too often, I most of the time use my phone. 
I loved the red tree, it gives me some ideas for a sketch! How about blue and pink trees as well? Hm I think that sounds good, on a brainstorm period as I am now for more drawings, every thought is welcome by me! I've been doodling a lot on my sketchbook as well in search of ideas, maybe it is a cheaper and more effective alternative from full on drawings on paper, it does allow for more experimentation as well! The quality of the picture also impresses me greatly, I can zoom in very closely and I can't see much blur, which is quite amazing!! It won't stop to amaze me. I must thank my pen pal once more for allowing me to share his picture on my blog, he is great!
And anyway, that is about it for today's post, hope you may have a good night, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, you are the best!! I am very grateful for you! Hope you may have a wonderful rest of your week and I see you the next time!

Comments

Popular Posts