Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we have the night of the grand sleep!

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Sunday to you! How are things going, how are you today? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well! How is the weather where you are? I hope it's at least fresh and liveable, not like the hot sauna I'm in right now, oh dear, guys why does it have to be so hot? Summer doesn't read the script, it was supposed to be a fresh christmas! Come on! I do love Christmas either way though, today I just wanted to have a quick post to tell you all about this huge night of sleep I had between Saturday and Sunday... The opposite of my sleepless night I had this Friday to Saturday!



It was so deep, the sleep, that I don't recall anything that happened after 7PM! I think that's when I started sleeping, I think it was supposed to be just a nap, but noooo, it wasn't just a nap, was a trip to the Dreamlands of Danieria, and let me tell you the tales from there, because I have a couple, or at least one that I remember! One of them happened in the library of my old school, ancient school, from the past indeed, there was a very grumpy library lady, a group of people I cant call the names in my head, and after the first shelves of books a whole new world! Filled with beautiful books, leather couches so comfortable they would rest you only by looking at them, huge windows at the end and the ceiling kept getting higher and higher, and I couldn't run either, because there was something in the air preventing me to do so, I would walk even, and wouldn't leave the initial place I was in, agonizing! By the end of this dream I tried running away from the library lady, and even if I managed to escape her, I would run without leaving my place! I could see there was a hidden room there at the library, colored in brown and gold patterns, just like the image I just posted, there was a staircase there as well at this place, one that I don't know for sure where it was heading, but I'm sure it was for a beautiful place, one that I couldn't see, alas. And thus ending the first dream, wish I could remeber the other ones, unfortunately I cant...
I should decorate my house for Christmas, the only thing preventing me to do so is the lack of wrapping stick, and the fan that blows all my papers away from their places, which sucks! Well anyways, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, hope you liked the post! See you next time, love you all! 

Comments

Popular Posts