Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which we talk about The Sims!

Hello hello! Merry Christmas and I wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? I do hope all is well, how is the weather where you are? Here it was a blessing today because the day is cloudy and fresh, though extremely hot nonetheless, but very passable for a summer, I'm here with my fans anyway, they help me immensely, wish it was raining, well anyway, Happy Monday and thank you for choosing to spend your very important time with me, dear reader! I also wanted to say happy early new year to you! Today I wanted to celebrate the ocasion and bring a bit of The Sims to you guys! Which is definitely on my top 5 of favorite games, here we go!



The Sims is a game about stories, this is why I like it so much, for the relationship this has with the arts is a grand one,, as videogames are art, so I believe, and this is something I was reflecting about to a couple of friends these days, also just how many ways there is for your Sims to be creative, such as painting, playing piano, violin, just developing those abilities and others is wonderful! The game is such a joy to play, though it can become boring at times, it allows us to tell our own tales, and the limits are reached every time! Just look for example my Sim Sandro Rosenbaum, he is an artist at nature, and wants to become a huge artist, but he for some reason enrolled in the military career, and ended up thriving there, I also have the story of the Bjergsen, that moved houses two times before building one of their own, they took a bit of time before settling indeed! And even adopted a child overtime, whose name I forgot, I'd have to check the universe of said Sims to find out what happened to them, I have those different universes on The Sims, each one I hope it may be as good as the other, right now I'm playing on my third universe, my first universe I did basically everything there haha, my second one I still am to develop, and right now I mostly play on my third universe, but I plan on returning to my first one so I can keep on developing it, I want to make my sims there attend college for example, and we shall see how it goes! There are some plans I better do for 2020, what I will do on my free time is one of them haha, talking about it, this is probably the last post of 2020, wow, what a year has been for my blog, it went everywhere, and about 2019 personally for me? Well, this one I still have to see, evaluate where it went, because there is a lot of subtle stuff to unwrap it up, as it was a year like 2015 in the end, a subtle year, and I even may change my mind about it soon, anyway, I hope to finish it in good tone with this post about one of my favorite games! So anyways, happy New Year my friend! You are the best!! See you next time, and I leave you with one of my favorite ABBA songs, one that is about hope and reflecting what the future holds for us, Happy New Year!



Have a macaron and celebrate! See you in 2020, for one more year of blogging, it will be my second if everything goes well!

Comments