Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I go to the beach with grandma and my aunt!

Hey everyone! Good morning and I wish you the best! How are you, and how was your weekend? This weekend for me was quite nice, I went to the beach with family, but really I just went there to be a part of the decoration as the say goes because I wasn't feeling like beach much, I was much more feeling like saving Byzantium on Europa Universalis, task that of course I failed, many many times. Eventually for the sake of my health, I decided to put this desire on hold. I still wanted to play Europa, so I decided to switch to France, because France has Versailles, it has Louis le Grande, and so on. Let me say that France kick butt in this game! Apart from a lot of loans, and a huge war against Austria and England because I annexed Brittany (they deserved every bad thing that happened to them! I can't remember what bad thing Brittany did against me, but they totally have it coming), my game with France is going swimmingly! And I didn't even had to reroll many times to achieve an optimum start, all my previous runs as France went swimmingly, in one way or another. Unlike Byzantium, who starts on their way out, France starts on their way in, so much good going for them! What I'm saying is, if you love your happiness and your life, don't go for Byzantium because frustration will be inevitable trying to save them from the evil and overpowered Ottomans, choose France instead and nurture a fancy court and many territories! Or you could also choose Portugal and spread wide and free across all territories in the globe! Really, unfortunately, as much appeal that saving the Roman Empire has, it's really hard to achieve it. Still some stuff I need to work on my French Run. I want to eventually Colonise the Americas also, I want to develop my navy, pay off my loans without having to mothball my forts and reducing my spending on my very essential big army, finish annexing my stuff in Ireland... on Ireland, though, I need to be careful because annexing subjects have a penalty in your diplomatic reputation, so many its and bits on this game, it makes it remarkable! Again, it is not a civ killer, or any game killer, but all I can say is welcome into my list of games that I tend to play! In the ranks of my beloved Anno 1800, Age of Empires 3, Civilization 5... Humankind is not on that list YET, but doesn't mean I don't love it. Well, this was supposed to be a post talking about Beach and family, and I ended up talking about Europa Universalis instead, oh the addiction! As you guys know, when I'm into a game, I tend to speak a lot about it! 

Returning to the beach, lots of dogs because my aunt who loves dogs was there as well! This is a picture I took when some of them were eating at the same time, so cute! It's their dinner time. That first black dog, her name is Chanel, got so mad when I got close to take the picture because she thought I was going for her food, started barking and grunting at me. No worries, though, she is usually a very nice dog, just don't mess with her food! I did forgot to take my meds when I was away unfortunately, but nothing too concerning, I'm back home and resumed my routine of medication, got myself a haircut yesterday, now I just need to shave! One step at a time! Speaking of things I should do, there is this project for College I should be doing also... but like I said, one step at a time! It will be fine! 

This post is getting big, isn't it? Well, so I should finish it here, and I would also like to thank you for being around! Thank you for reading! Much love! See you all again real real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts