Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we say Hello to June with a miscelaneous post!

Happy new Wednesday, and good morning! How are you today? How is the weather? Lovely rainy day where I'm at. I ate pizza yesterday, now I'm trying to hide the evidence before my mom wakes up and gives me a very hard time for ignoring my diet, or what's left of it. I mean, it's a new month, so could be an opportunity to perhaps eat less pizza, or at least exercise more so I can eat more pizza? Both choices are hard, but well, I'm overweight, so losing extra pounds, fat and so on is on the menu for me all the time, even if I don't order it. And speaking of new month:


(Lovely tutorial I found on Instagram, the author is Kate, @notebook_therapy, I suggest giving this account a follow, they post some nice notebook doodles, that are really wonderful to see)

June is here, Cheers! And with it, we are 8 days away from 4 years of blogging, how crazy is that? And what are the plans for June? Well, I just hope I may finish off paying my bills and don't get too much into another shopping spree, let's give it sometime before the next wave of "inspiration", so to speak, shall we? I am closer to my birthday, and I have the iPad in mind. My brother's birthday comes first, though! Lots of celebrations in this month, that I hope it may be a nice one. I hope I may work on some drawings, like more nature and buildings, but also wanna do more portraits, too, cause it's my favorite topic to draw about! For this Birthday, I think I could share some drawings I've been working on, because I haven't been posting them here for a while now, alas. I don't know how often I'll post this June, I hope more than not, but I don't wanna make promises that'll tangle me in and suffocate me, you know, the OCD brain... And I think it's best a few good posts that I feel proud of doing than a ton that I think won't really add much. There is always balance, but Balance for me was always somehow a distant goal. I hope I may play some games, perhaps stream more often? I mean, I kinda returned to streaming this May, thanks to a couple people that inspired me to try it again, and I'd like to thank them here. Thank you Skool, CoopCakes and justSpike! Skool is an oldtime friend, he is a pal of my best friend ever ManOfVault, the legendary O'Vault, savior of Twitch and Hero of Discord, the indie bard of this 21st century. Coop I met through Skool, because he did a raid to his channel, and Spike I met because he was at my recommended list on Twitch... As much as I don't care for the algorithm, sometimes it works! I mean, a bad clock still gets the hours righ at least twice a day, it's a brazilian saying (not sure if that's accurate but I've heard some brazilians using it). Yea, I could do shoutouts, too, on the blog! I guess I'm just too excited to write on a medium that many deem "dead". What can I say? There is no better place to share my words with people! Instagram is on the verge of death, for example, at least for people like me, who don't care about the reels and hate the promoted posts... Anyway, I really wanted to give those guys a shoutout, so let's do it! Cheers to Skool

Skool's Twitch Channel

To Mr. Coop:

Coop's Twitch Channel

And Mr. Spike!

Spike's Twitch Channel

And also this lovely wallpaper for phones I found on Pinterest, you can find the most lovely art there, I sometimes get carried away and I save like 10 pictures or so, the memory of my phone crumbles!


Could draw something like this, perhaps, a lovely pattern, but well, drawing takes a lot of creative energy and so on, I find it hard to focus, somehow... Specially with flowers and arabesque details, I get lost in them, coloring them tends to be a very daunting task as a result of my devanations! Anyway, I think this post got quite lovely in the end, just giving a shoutout to old and new friends, and sharing some ideas! Hope June goes fine for you as well, and we'll chat as things go! I want to perhaps do a stream today? I should not, because I don't want to burn out on it, but there are games to share with folk that may want to hang out! So well... I'll think for at least the next few days do some more! Well, anyway, I'll wrap up things here, and I see you again real real soon! Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts