Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we say Farewell to the Tepid month of March 2023

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! I wish you the best, and hope you are okay! Today is the day in which we look back into the month of March, and see if it was a good one or not… how was yours? As for me, I am happy that the strong heat of Summer slowly gave away to the rains of Fall and Winter, which is already a wonderful thing in itself, already enough to make me rejoice over the month. Besides the weather, I slowly unfolded my new stream plan for the season, in which I play the Pharaoh Campaign with the friends who stop by. It slowed down, but the initiative remained, somehow. Concerning drawings, I must say it was more productive than February, though not on a level that I’d rejoice on. College wise, I procrastinated most of the way… I hope I can cast that aside before the 3rd of April, and do some activities for extra grade, but well… in the gaming area… it wasn’t too remarkable, we had some releases on Civilization VI, but you all know how I feel about this entry of the series, not my favorite. As much as I try, and I have 970 hours on it or so, it hasn’t won my heart. The Dollhouse, I mean, The Sims saw the release of its new DLC, and it was an unremarkable one, for the surprise of very little. Maybe it doesn’t fit my gameplay, but well… I had playing Victoria 3 and Anno 1800 in mind, but I haven’t done much of it. Can I say for sure at the end of the day that was the whole of march? A tepid month, just alright overall? Perhaps I can, Judging by my writing here, by my interactions with my wonderful friends. 


Another picture of my Best of Instagram, Easter of 2016! Lovely blue bunny!
You know what? Over bad and eventful, as was November 2022, I will take this calm uninteresting one instead. After that, we’ll have some Easter in April, I wonder if I’ll get any chocolate. I won’t insist, having my bills to pay, I’d rather receive money than chocolate from my parents, at least for this season. I’ll wonder if I’ll go on a trip to the beach, I am not sure. I wonder if mom or my grandma will go on a trip and I’ll be alone for the season, like I was in Carnival. One thing is for sure, I will be closer to celebrating 5 years on this blog, which is absolutely insane… sometimes I wonder why I do it, but I have a huge sense of accomplishment seeing this one has more than 670 entries at this point, and counting. A bit of an intimidating number, it’s true, but well… I should start thinking on ways to celebrate this milestone. Overall, this was March, and in the weekend we’ll have April. I hope to write a new post in the early days of April, talking about what to expect for the month. Until then, I will wrap things up here on today’s post. Before I go, though, I must sadly say I couldn’t get my custom font to work on Blogger so far, and I have reasons to believe I won’t be able to make it work, at all. At least I learnt some basic coding along the way, though I’ll likely forget everything I did in just a few days… anyways, as always, wish you the best, and I see you again real real soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts