Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which I wait for my Birthday and the Habsburg Season

Hello my dear friend and reader of this post! Happy Wednesday, and good afternoon! How are you, and how has the week been so far? As for me, I am okay, overall, and the week has been okay as well, I trust! The weather still is wintery, much to my rejoicement, though it hasn't rained nuch the past few days. Tuesday I went to pilates and mom decided to do a class with me and my grandma, which was very interesting! I personally, also, cannot believe my birthday is so close! August 12 I will be turning 26, which is another milestone, I think! Good things happened on the birthday, such as receiving enough money to get rid of crippling payments. Now, the challenge is to keep it that way. Unfortunately self control has been hard, once again. I did not spend as much as in June, not nearly, nor have I any intention of having much expenditures anyway. That being said, I did purchases as birthday gifts: a new headphone of better quality, for example, and new slippers to use at home. I also got two new books I want to read in due time. When I mentioned self control, it is based on my most recent purchase, which was an audiobook. It was expensive, but the issue that causes me more pain is that when I found out I could not refund it, I also discovered I can't listen to it that easily, given it is on another media distribution region. Such ridiculous nonsense, really. To be fair, I think I still could listen to it, but first I must do some malabarism. Anyway... you take one step at a time, and I still am not in a bad situation anyway. Overall, just frustrated I spent the extra money... I am already listening to another audiobook, and as for my reading of the month, I settled with the book on the Habsburg dynasty. The audiobook is also on the Habsburgs. Just a Habsburg season as a whole!



And I have some good news! I went to the dietitian and I am happy to report I keep losing weight!! Thanks to the surgery and doctor following, I already lost close to 30kg! I am almost back to normal weight, and on the house I was in 2020. I really believe the news are reason to rejoicing! A big victory! 

As for birthday plans, I just want a pizza, and I pray and hope I can talk to dear Johannes, my best friend and favorite person in the world! Apart from that, I do have plans of visiting grandma, but main issue with those plans are the fact my packages are not here yet, and I eagerly wait for them, as a whole. As the traumatic 2023 birthday passed, this one should go more tranquil. On another note, I have been playing a new game, called Railway Empire 2, which is quite engaging, but also unforgivable. Missing one assignment meant I had to redo this whole chapter. I hope now, with the lesson learnt, I can win this time, and we'll see if I'll move to the other chapter of the campaign.

Classes returned and I am trying to keep up with it, even if this one is a disjointed discipline. I suppose it was rearranged halfway through. Concerning college, I trust I have not much else to say, it is going fine, overall.

Anyway... what else is there to be said? I think I summed up everything I desired for today, and I am happy I could write on the blog in the first place! I hope I can return for my birthday post around the 11th or the 12th. If anything, I will do one telling how the day went. I could write earlier than that, but I won't promise this, because I may as well be out of things to say. Even today, this is more of a journal post, one of many. Again, thank you so much for being here, and I wish you the best! And I see you again real real soon!!!

Comments

Popular Posts