Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we talk a bit about the Last Day of Christmas (Officially)

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday to you and I do wish you the best! How are you today, how are things going? Good Evening! So, even if we can't feel the winds of 2019 yet, unfortunately Christmas season officially comes to an end today. Okay, I can't say enough that Christmas is all year, and the amazingness of it still goes with us, though in standby, for most of the year until the season returns! But, well, the season of 2018 is coming to an end today... The Christmas tree, now without the Santas, and having the green and red turning white for 2019, all of them are gone now, no hints of it, only in my memory. On the floor, not even a shadow, just the smell that stays. Still there're some lost santas hanging out at the house, some Snowmen as well, they remain, proof that the season still stands. Okay, they will be gone as soon as someone notices they're not on boxes, wrapped for the season of 2019 but still the wonderful Christmas time stays, the season refuses to ever go, but time keeps on going, the clock keeps on going. Christmas season of 2018 it is gone.
But, it will return, in 2019! And that is awesome!
Until then, we hang out on 2019, waiting to see what will happen, and living our lifes as we work towards what we want (or not, we don't have to have anything we want at all, we just have to keep on living, nothing wrong with that at all). So here's the last picture of the season of 2018. The Christmas season of this blog is ending today as well. OF COURSE, I will keep on talking about christmas this whole year, because it's my favorite season, for crying out loud, BUT, well, yea, as a whole special month dedicated to it, December is finished, January is here, let us see where it takes us concerning blog and all that! A time with no season it's a nice time as well, it allows for more freedom of themes even. Maybe it will indeed be nice! But for now, here is the picture...


Here we see the last smiles of the Snowman, with its funny pink scarf and its lovely features, and the cherries of Christmas, so wonderful they are, and the Christmas decoration on the tree that is no longer standing. It was this morning, but it went away pretty fast, even before I noticed, which makes me sad. Well, I enjoyed every minute of this season, I didn't watch as many christmas movies as I'd like to, but I just wanted to enjoy this season in a special way in the way I wanted, it was a relaxed Christmas, so I celebrated, on my own personal way. This picture is what we have for today, dear reader. Happy Saturday to you, one more time! Wish you a great night and hope the last Christmas season never fades with you, and until the next one!

Comments

Popular Posts