Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which one can still feel the cold steel of the Dell brand laptop...

Good evening, kind friend, dear reader of this present post! How are you? I hope you have been well? Of course, do let me know! And how is the weather? Much to my relief, where I am at, it is still partially winter, it has been hard to say when winter will end and I would be certain it is spring. It did not rain as much in this season, alas, and I adore the rain.  I did not have the most productive of days yesterday, the last Saturday of September 2026. In fact, I was exhausted, I slept through most of it. And, what else to do? I could not bring myself on doing anything. No desire to engage in any game, no mindspace for drawing, and I could not write either. I just slept. A dear friend mentioned perhaps I needed the extra sleep, so it is what it is.  I was thinking of a song, which is the one part of the piece of Pelleas et Melisande, this time done by my favorite composer, Gabriel Faure. The Sicilienne part, probably one of my favorite pieces of music ever. Fun how it works, ...

Picture of the week! In which we talk about the Succulent!

Hello dear reader! Wish you the best today! Good morning and happy Monday! A new week is upon us, let us hope it may be a good one, how are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you, how is the weather where you are? Here it is a bit hot, but thankfully for me it is also cloudy and it may rain soon, something that makes me happy! I love rain! I love the freshness that it brings, well except on Summer, on Summer it is always hot, even when it rains! Actually it started raining now as I write about how I like it, how lovely! So, today I also gave water to my plants, I've been giving water to them every two or three weeks, as they need no much water, as they're succulents. It will soon be lunchtime, so I'll have to stop to have some lunch, but so far so good. I had some difficulty waking up today, I felt terrible, like there was nothing in this world I could do and even waking up was a challenge. Well, the challenge is overcome now, which makes me happy, one step further on the day! Hurray! I've been also on a diet to lose weight, it is painful, at least a bit, but at least I'm committed to it, as I can be, of course.
And today is picture of the week! I have one to share it with you guys! Are you ready? Lets go!!


I need new pictures, so I went on a small picture safari and took some, and this Succulent is one of the pictures I took! I do need new surroundings for more interesting pictures, this is true, but so far I'd say I'm satisfied with this plant that is so beautiful! I love the shades of green and the geometry of it, very pleasing! And for today this succulent is what we have! Wish you the best! You are the best, see you soon!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. They are so wonderful! I have a small garden filled with them! I need to post about them in the near future!

      Delete

Post a Comment