Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Picture of the week! In which we talk about the Succulent!

Hello dear reader! Wish you the best today! Good morning and happy Monday! A new week is upon us, let us hope it may be a good one, how are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you, how is the weather where you are? Here it is a bit hot, but thankfully for me it is also cloudy and it may rain soon, something that makes me happy! I love rain! I love the freshness that it brings, well except on Summer, on Summer it is always hot, even when it rains! Actually it started raining now as I write about how I like it, how lovely! So, today I also gave water to my plants, I've been giving water to them every two or three weeks, as they need no much water, as they're succulents. It will soon be lunchtime, so I'll have to stop to have some lunch, but so far so good. I had some difficulty waking up today, I felt terrible, like there was nothing in this world I could do and even waking up was a challenge. Well, the challenge is overcome now, which makes me happy, one step further on the day! Hurray! I've been also on a diet to lose weight, it is painful, at least a bit, but at least I'm committed to it, as I can be, of course.
And today is picture of the week! I have one to share it with you guys! Are you ready? Lets go!!


I need new pictures, so I went on a small picture safari and took some, and this Succulent is one of the pictures I took! I do need new surroundings for more interesting pictures, this is true, but so far I'd say I'm satisfied with this plant that is so beautiful! I love the shades of green and the geometry of it, very pleasing! And for today this succulent is what we have! Wish you the best! You are the best, see you soon!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. They are so wonderful! I have a small garden filled with them! I need to post about them in the near future!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts