Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which I celebrate my birthday with Marshmallow!

Hello everyone! Good morning! Happy Thursday, August 12! I can't believe another cycle is coming to an end, and another one is beginning, time will tell if my 23rd year on this Earth will be a nice one. A lot of things happen on the course of a year, last one I was just moving to a new place, was to have my first individual bedroom ever, which is a really magic feeling. Now, I'm in an entirely different place, with a bigger bedroom also, so that is really cool! Yesterday I had a small birthday celebration, but it was kinda disastrous, my family does like to make my life difficult at times. Well, at least this birthday I got a new laptop and a new chair, which were welcoming adds to my life, as my old Laptop, the one of the 21st year, broke down, and the chair of the 21st also broke. This new chair I use isn't necessarily the most comfortable chair, but well... for now, it is what it is. It's not that bad, I believe it is sturdy, I may be wrong on that, but anyway.


I saw this bunch of lovely marshmallows on Pinterest and I loved it! Really fits with the aesthetic of the blog, which is pastel tones in lilac, blue, teal, mint... I do have some stronger tones in some places but overall I love my pastels! I love having a blue bedroom, with a blue laptop and a blue lamp and a blue blanket and a blue case for my phone! There are some black and white in it too, but not by choice, just is their standard tone. I can't just change the color of my fan, of my chair, of myu wardrobe, this isn't freaking Sims 3 (because you guys know the limitations in Sims 4), but I wish it were cause just imagine everything monochromatic! Just like a Wes Anderson movie, the way I absolutely love it! I think if you mixed Rococo and Wes Anderson you'd have a Daniel!

Also, I sent that more brainy post to some intellectuals and they really liked the content in it, people such as my fellow paleolibertarian FHoer, the conservatarian Alex, designer for PragerU, a very gifted brain, my right-wing friend Psycho, that is one of the most bright guys I know. I tried contacting Jeffrey Tucker, Peter T. from an ancap channel I follow on Youtube, and also my other austrolibertarian fellow Michael Hoffman, and one of my favorite authors, Mr. Alex Epstein, but they were busy, so they couldn't read it, but well... Oh! And my friend Antonio, also a conservative, gave me a very positive feedback. I couldn't be happier with it! Thank you ever so much friends, for all the rich feedbacks! It really pushes me to write more on this in the future. My friend also talked to me about the influence of Friederich Nietzsche on Ayn Rand, so I have yet another author to look into! I do know that Rand had a complicated relationship with Nietzsche, she included a poem from him on The Fountainhead, then removed it. I can relate to that! Ayn is indeed one of my intellectual mothers and my favorite teacher! I look up to her. The women in my life, there are so many! Marie Antoinette, Ayn Rand, Hypatia, Catherine II of Russia, and so on... Well, I divagate, and well, we are in the divagation store so... yea! I believe I should finish this post here, before I divagate more and this will be so big! Wish you the best today! And I see you again real soon!


Comments