Quote of the moment Vol.2
“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.”
– Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931
G. K. Chesterton
Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment
"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians"
-Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary
Featured
Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...
In Which Sketch of the week is Back! Ursula, the queen of Christmas!
Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! Good evening and I wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, but unlike other days I experienced little of it, THANK GOD, because I was with my blessed fan for most of the day, Thank Goodness! I'm excited because my wonderful friend Monsieur Seals is streaming today and I'll try to be there to support him! I went to pilates today and it was brutal, but it was nice to see my pilates teacher, that is a good friend, I also talked with my uber driver today a bit about the weather and the region and it was super cool, I'm happy for it as well! It is wonderful that it is Christmas season, I need so much the new The Sims expansion guys: Discover University!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm so happy to be celebrating it each and every single day! Today I made an Art Stream (if you are interested in my streams you can find them at This site!)
and I created a new character today, I called her Ursula and she is right here bellow!
So there we have it, Ursula, the queen of Christmas! I need to write a proper story to her, but I've been dreaming about her for a bit now! And I decided to finally come and draw her on stream today, which was super productive, I can sketch a bit about her personality though, she is firm and independent, some say she can be harsh, but this is her own interpretation of the spirit of Christmas, to go her own new world to reign over it, learning how to manage and know herself first of course, this is Ursula, she wear her diadem proudly.
And Ursula is who we have for today! Thank you so much for being here, dear reader, wish you the best (again) and much happiness to you! See you next time!
Comments
Post a Comment