Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which I have more Freedom of Movement concerning my Laptop!

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post! How are you, today? How has the weather been? Here, I must indeed enjoy every last drop of winter, before the suffocating time of summer returns. It still has been pleasant, that is what matters! As for myself, I am okay, happy that I finally worked on a drawing yesterday, to the total of two drawings this week, more on that further on the post! I hope I can do some more in the next few days, as I have some ideas I would like to put into paper, though I should not force myself. I am also happy I have received my new External SSD drive! With such device, I will be able to install more games on my computer, as I got an extra 470gb into the machine. Every extra storage capacity matters! In other news, I am waiting for an external dvd driver, and I should be done with the birthday season, alas. It is going fast isn't it? Next moment we realize how things are moving, it will be Christmas already! Ah, the beautiful Christmas season, how I miss it, how I am eager to see it back! One step at a time, though, of course... 

Speaking of this superb season, yesterday I was at the online show of Dennis Van Aarsen, on Discord, and it was christmas themed, much to my delight! More than that, a christmas themed concert in my birthday week! Now that is awesome, to say the least, and I am very grateful to Dennis for doing it! Dennis is a great crooner/jazz singer, and his voice is one of the most beautiful I've seen, that is so efortless and smooth! What a gift to ally the raw talent with the desire to spread joy through the ability he posesses! I was not really planning on spend much time on such show, given I did not plan ahead to it, but at the end of the day, I threw that consideration to the wind and enjoyed the whole thing! Was a great time! Dennis brought joy to my birthday week, that has been quite alright already, and he honored the Lord in his special holiday, and though the month of December is still a while to arrive, Christmas is a state of mind, at the end of the day.


The fanart to Valerio! I am happy with how it turned out, and such success motivates me to work on another one.

Mentioning drawing once again, I am very happy to say I indeed worked on a drawing I was aiming at, which was another fanart to dear Valerio, a guy I follow on Instagram! He liked the piece so that makes me over the moon with joy! I hope today I can work on another piece, but as I said, I won't force it.

I am happy it is Saturday, even if the birthday week is passing by, coming to its closure. At least it was a happy one... the day started early for me, with my external ssd providing me with extra capacity for games and more freedom of movement! That is not all, of course, I may receive yet another package soon! It will be my dvd driver, that will expand my freedom of movement on yet another field, which I look forward to.

It is a post with good news, and with nice themes, so I am happy to see it through and be productive this Saturday morning. Of course, I always try not to go too hard on production in the early morning, given that can make the rest of the day sterile, but also, since the mood to write is not a constant one, I should take advantage when it comes... wrapping up this post here, I think this is a good size for the entry. Of course, worry not, I will be back soon, maybe next week at some point. I hope I have more stuff to tell you about! Until then, wish you the best once again, happy Weekend!!!!! Farewell!

Comments

Popular Posts