Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In which the month of June reaches its peak!

Good afternon people! So nice to be here again! How's everyone doing? I hope everything is fine and this month is being really nice so far! I'm here today to talk a little about this weekend! The corn season and the bonefires of June, just share some pics with you all! 
Have to say, the beginning of the post is always the most hard part for me! I should've included that on my post in which I talk about my issues with writing: a rewarding but very tricky practice! I never know what to say and how to bring our conversation to what I wanna share, fortunately when I start I can't stop! Might be hard to start the fire, but when this one indeed begins, it's hard to contain! In school, always compared writing to being on a maze, and the only way you can escape it is by using words, or at least that's how my composition test was like for me. Okay, enough about writing, LET'S GO TO THE FESTIVITIES!
To be honest, I had completely forgot this Saturday was the day of the bonefire, not something I'm proud of, but I just had other things in my mind that day, so this was the most unexpected bonefire day ever, but it was absolutely great! We had corn (though I dislike corn, I recognize its importance on this time of year), fireworks and everything we can expect of the nice day! The only thing we're not getting is the rain, this is like the hottest winter ever so far! I'm still hoping to have some nice sweater days on this vacation, but you know what? Things are fine, and I like blue skies. Here's to the pictures!

Like I said, we had a bonefire! It's a really nice thing about this time of year!


There was a nice spotlight projecting this really great lights into the ceeling, so beautiful! I wish the picture could show how great it was more acurately
One of the fireworks of Saturday! This one was so fun to watch!
And finally, some corn to celebrate June! Yay!!

And that is it for today! Happy corn season to you all!! See you again next time!
Hmm and talking about it, I've been thinking maybe 3 days of posts with the song of the week day might be too much? So I might only write on Mondays-Fridays/Saturdays or Wednesdays-Fridays/Saturdays, what do you all think? For now just thinking about it...





Comments