Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In which we say Goodbye to June: first month of the blog, first half of 2018 ending, my life this month so far, a REALLY long title for this post

Hello everyone! The moment arrived, in which the month of June comes to a close! The corn season is coming to an end, and the rain is starting to come I guess! Every month this year is being quite an adventure for me, not necessarily good ones, but I'm glad to say I'm in a way to a better place in June, and I hope you're as well, and if you're already there, this is amazing, I'm so glad for you! As you all know, the end of a month and the beginning of another brings a lot of thoughts and hopes with it, and even more now that we're reaching the MIDDLE OF 2018! WOW, HOW DID THAT HAPPENED?! Was it a fast ride? Not necessarily, but it definitely feels that way now! This first half of 2018 wasn't easy for me. Back in January, I had the thought this could be the best year in my life since 2012, but, as Remy in Ratatouille says: the only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability! But I don't want to focus on the bad stuff, a lot of great things happen! I made tons of new sketches, watched new series and the 14th season of The Voice, listened to new songs, met new artists, met new stuff, made some new amazing friends, had amazing dialogues with really nice people, talked to my old friends and had great interactions with them, started taking care of plants, started this blog, and so on! The bad stuff was always there, sometimes was overwhelming, but I can never forget everything good that happened in my life. I'll probably write more about this weird period of my life, but for rn I think that's enough.
And in July 8th my blog will reach its one month anniversary! This is mind blowing for me! I could never have imagine that I'd actually mantain this place for a whole month, and actually update it too! And of course I'd never imagine people would read it! Yes, I'm talking to you! Thank you so much for being here! You know you're the best and the doors of this divagation store are always open for you! I don't know what I'll do next month, if I'll keep posting 4 posts per week, if I'll reduce the schedule, and don't even ask me what I'll do when my vacations are over, I don't even want to think about it right now, the future, my carefree days will continue throughout July and I'll enjoy them until the last moment, and I want to share them with you all! Well, this post was just a monologue, so to say we went somewhere let me share a pic with you all!


I just love plants and blue skies, and just seeing new places, and this one was just me going to a walk with a dog named Snoopy! He's being trained and I followed the professional in his last training session, it's been really funny and also a very enriching experience too! This day was really nice, I'll always have it in my memory.


Here's Snoopy btw! He's so cute, even though this picture doesn't really show how hyperactive he is, which is a common trait to most dogs! Anyway, and here we are in the end of another post! Thank you for reading this! I see you in the month of July! Wish you the best!

Comments