Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which one can still feel the cold steel of the Dell brand laptop...

Good evening, kind friend, dear reader of this present post! How are you? I hope you have been well? Of course, do let me know! And how is the weather? Much to my relief, where I am at, it is still partially winter, it has been hard to say when winter will end and I would be certain it is spring. It did not rain as much in this season, alas, and I adore the rain.  I did not have the most productive of days yesterday, the last Saturday of September 2026. In fact, I was exhausted, I slept through most of it. And, what else to do? I could not bring myself on doing anything. No desire to engage in any game, no mindspace for drawing, and I could not write either. I just slept. A dear friend mentioned perhaps I needed the extra sleep, so it is what it is.  I was thinking of a song, which is the one part of the piece of Pelleas et Melisande, this time done by my favorite composer, Gabriel Faure. The Sicilienne part, probably one of my favorite pieces of music ever. Fun how it works, ...

In which the Schedule and social media are shared

So, my vacations are coming this month, but I'm still having classes, so I won't post that much for one week or two, but when this semester is over (and you will hear about this) I intend to post once or twice a week, perhaps even more!
Right now, thinking about this:
A post on Monday
A post on Wednesday
And a post on Saturday!
This might change, but for now that's it! If anything changes I'll let you all know!
As I said I love twitter and Instagram! You can follow me here:
TWITTER: ROCOCOHAPPINESS (personal account)//DIVAGATIONSTORE (blog account)
INSTAGRAM: PETIT._TRIANON (personal account)//THEDIVAGATIONSTORE (blog account)
I don't post too much on Tumblr anymore, but you can find me there here:
https://carnivalofversailles.tumblr.com/
And for now that's it! Feel free to follow me if you want to! Thank you for reading! See you again on the next post!

Comments