Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Song of the week: In which I tell you a secret!

Hello everyone! What a busy busy BUSY week! I'll tell you all about it soon enough, but for now I want to share a song with you guys! As you know I love music, and I want to share a different song I love each week! This is the first time I'm doing this, which is so exciting!!! Now let's stop with the small talk and go straight to the tune!! Let me tell you a secret!
Yes! Secret! One of the tracks of one of my favorite albums by Madonna: Bedtime Stories! It's such a fantastic record, unfortunately really forgotten, and the whole aesthetic of this record really enchants me. I really love Madonna in general and I must return to her and even to this album pretty soon! But for now I totally recommend "Secret" to you guys! It's such a subtle and beautiful song, I personally love it! I sent the link to Spotify, but if you don't have Spotify here's the link to the Youtube video!

And that is it for today! I'm really sorry for being absent, but I hope you may enjoy the song! Thank you so much, dear reader, for your attention! See you pretty soon!!!


Comments