Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which the author celebrates his birthday!

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you all! How are you today, how are things going?? As always, I wish you the best!!! The day of my birthday arrived, august 12! It was such a nice week, everything was fine, things are promising! I did many things I wanted to! Everyone is being so lovely towards me, my friends are such a blessing! I already got some gifts and will receive more as the month goes on! I got some online and I can't wait to see them arriving here, I will 100% show them all to you guys, I think you guys might love it as much as I loved them!!! 
Wow... I reached the 2 decade mark, can you guys believe it??? Those last 4 years of my 1 decade mark were a roller coaster! My 2014 was horrible, my 2015 was mild, my 2016 was really nice and my 2017 was a mad roller coaster, and we're now on 2018! 2018 is being a mixed reviews year so far, ups and downs, crisis and happy moments, but no doubt a crazy adventure! Can't believe my birthday week is coming to an end, but the rest of this month might be fine as well, and if it's not that's okay, I believe in the future! My first moments being 20 are great, hope it might be a promising year!
Today was just a quick post to like close my birthday week, but I also wanted to share something else with you guys, because I don't want to just have a monologue without having something else, so let's see the new sketch I did on one of my favorite characters!


Here we have Wally!!! He's truly adorable and I've been in love with him and the artstyle he was conceived since sometime ago! Now, important to say, I don't deserve any credit for this one (I actually never deserve any credit cause I'm not that good BUT anyway). I wanted to draw him, but couldn't get it right, until I reached the point I putted the sheet of paper in front of my notebook screen and copied him. This is shameful, I know, but I just wanted to have the drawing to myself, cause I like Wally so much! I need to find his game Where's Wally and play it asap!!!
Our friend Wally and my birthday monologue it's what we have for today in this post out of schedule! So nice to have you here! Keep having a happy Sunday! See you soon!

Comments