Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which August 2026 Ends, slightly above average, for all it is due

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post! I trust it should be time for us now to wrap up the month of August! How was yours? As for my own, it went fast, and though not on the top 5 best months of my life, specially due to the bellow average birthday time, it was not a lost case scenario, in fact, retrospectively, it was a productive one, far more than I was anticipating, and specially concerning writing. It is true that financially it was a profoundly rough month, and in other aspects, such as the longing for chatting with my best friends more often, which for now could not happen, it went lackluster, but we did have had good news, such as the new DLC for Age of Empires 3 DE, coming, at least on the schedule, on September 10th. You know how chaotic a gane release can be, even of a DLC, reason why I don't know for sure if it will actually come on September, or will be delayed, but thinking that just two months ago we deemed Age 3 all but on maintenance mode, that is a remark...

In which we talk about celebrating Birthdays!

Hello everyone!!! Happy Monday to you, we have a new week upon us, Monday is the often seen as an unpleasant first step to more exciting days, but I always do my best to receive it with a hug and with a positive mindset! How are you today? How are things going? As always, I wish for the best!
I’m not gonna lie, I’m excited for this week! I’m disposed and I’m ready to smile in every moment possible! It’s my birthday week, and I’m definitely really excited to celebrate another year on this crazy planet, with this one will be 2 decades of me here! Wow... I don’t even want to think about it, it’s scaring too.
Apart from the scaring parts, I’m always excited for my birthday, and the month of August, and just to celebrate and get gifts and kind words from dear people! I saw some people saying they don’t care about their birthdays at all, some don’t even like them, this is definitely not my case, I’m always making plans for this month and trying my best so I can have nice memories and good moments! I’m not into big parties and massive celebrations, but I do like those family gatherings and going out with friends! I think it’s important to celebrate in the end, what we’ll gain by not celebrating after all? If our mood is good, if things are fine and not desperate, why not feel excited? Actually even when we're bad it's important to celebrate as well, these are the moments we need celebrations the most! Getting old can be a bother, but those new moments are filled with possibilities, and great and terrible awful and amazing moments are waiting for us, as they’re always. I think I chose to rejoice and celebrate, I like my birthday, looking forward to it!
Well, today was basically me just sharing a little of my views on the subject, hope you’re not bored, if you’re still here... here’s an Image I think you might like! Perhaps this can compensate my yadda yadda yadda:


This is a picture to remark another season I love: the Christmas season!! Took this one on a very nice christmas season I had: the one of 2017! I miss it a lot, but hey, it's birthday season now, so yay!!!
Well, if you’re still here, you’re the best! Always glad to be writing on this blog!! A potentially nice week wait for us! Let’s jump into it! See you guys next time!!!!

Comments