Hello Pretty shining people!! Happy Saturday to you! How are you today, how are things going? As always, I wish for the best, and hope everything is fine! Today is being a hot day where I am, like you guys know this is a hot winter, no rain in sight, the sky is not even blue, it's yellow, because the only thing above is a sun so bright you have to go out using sunglasses, you can't even think about looking to the sky, or else you'll get blind! Sounds dramatic? Believe me, it's not, the sun is really that strong today, let me just show to you all:
Honestly I almost got myself blind just trying to take this picture! The things I do for this blog... Anyway, enough about the weather, I wanna share some pics with you all, some I took on my last trip to the beautiful land of the furniture store!
I told you guys that I love those beautiful places, and my very blog is inspired in my sensorial experiences in them, and do I love a good place filled with beautiful products and colors and textures (even if you can't touch anything) and wow my head is on fire when I'm on them! Recently I went to dinner with family in a very nice department store in my town! Dinner in the department store? You might be thinking, and to answer that: Yes, that place got everything, from a restaurant, to a supermarket, to even a gym! Plus, you guessed it, there's a furniture store there, just next to the restaurant! Is this or is this not stuff of dreams, of stories and all that? Certainly for me it is! Everytime I go have some meal there I first do a walk in the furniture store, it's my safe place. Sometimes I even got to take some pictures of my favorite products, because they're like art! Not even sure if I'm allowed to do that, but really, I can't help myself! As I said, today I want to show you guys some pictures of the last time I went there! Hope you guys may like it, it's definitely a journey for me, a very pleasing one.
 |
| Those fruits and leafs made of porcelain are truly lovely, they needed to be captured by the camera of my phone!!!!!! |
 |
| Greyhound dogs are so lovely! Fun fact: Catherine II of Russia had a family of them! She personally took care of them, quite admirable for an empress to do, to take care of their pets by herself even having a staff who could do the job for her |
 |
| Of all the pictures I took this is my favorite!!! We have this porcelain kitten with all those blue china plates! I loved this cat so much, he looks like a korean piece of art, or even like a different interpretation of the Cheshire cat, from Alice in Wonderland, quite fitting |
 |
| Oops! An upside down plate!! |
 |
| A really nice piece of sea reef in blue! Surrounded by wood and porcelain! |
 |
| This cushion is enchanting, don't you think?? Absolutely remarkable |
 |
| And here we have another lovely cushion! I love this blue nautical theme with so many sea objects, they definitely please me |
 |
| I believe some people say fake flowers are tacky, but I truly love them so much! I mean, just look how beautiful are these ones, the colors and everything! They're just misunderstood! |
 |
| Here we have some lovely details on this porcelain plate! I love how life is filled with those small things that so many people tend to overlook, those small details are the ones I love the most! |
 |
| Another detail on another plate! Here we have a really nice nautical theme with strong colors, love it a lot!! |
And those were the pictures on my trip to that magical world! I think I'm gonna post all of them on my personal instagram soon... I still have tons of old pictures of old visits, I can do a throwback sometime in the future, if you guys want to! I really hope this post may just might have brought something valuable to your life, of course I don't have this arrogance of supposing I'm bringing something valuable anyway, but if that happens I'll be full of joy! Well, anyway, really glad to see you here! This is the end of today's post!! See you guys pretty soon!!
Comments
Post a Comment