Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you!!! And a Good Afternoon as well!!! And, last but not least, HAPPY NOVEMBER TO YOU!!!!! We reach Thanksgiving season, and Christmas season comes just after! I can feel we still have Halloween stuff hanging over, which is also fine, but with the winds of November, another part of the year begins, and with it comes Christmas! Sorry, I'm just too excited Christmas is coming, it's my favorite season of the year! Everything is perfect on christmas, one way or another!
I do hope it may be a really good month, it sure will have tons of work to do for college, but it's also one that I hope it may be nice, and like I keep on saying, I'll be just here, one day at a time, it's just a day after all... For example, today I'm a bit off, I'm sleepy and I didn't do much stuff, I'll try to catch up on like sketching and all that on the rest of this day, but I guess it will be one of those days where my head keeps going left and right slowly, trying to equilibrate herself in its erect posture. But it's being a good day, so that's a good thing! Cheers for a happy November to you, dear reader, I do wish you the best!!!!
And how are you today, how are things going? I do hope you're also having a lovely day, one way or another, I wish you well!
And, like I said, Christmas season is coming!!! For me it's already been here since September, but anyway, that's just the christmas nerd who is writing this post here. We also have music Friday today, so I thought it was only suited for us to open up this month with our first Christmas song! Directly from the classic A Charlie Brown Christmas, a song that remind us that after all Christmas Time Is Here!

This whole soundtrack is wonderful, by the composer and conductor Vince Guaraldi. But this song, this song is sacred to me. I heard it first on the really sad movie The Royal Tenenbaums by Wes Anderson, and it complemented the movie perfectly. Everytime I came to hear it again the song grew even more special to me, until I got the whole soundtrack on the Christmas of 2016, quite a busy season, which was my graduation year at High School, lots of stuff to do, I was following season 11 of The Voice, the one that had Riley Elmore in it, and I had quite a mixed reviews trip to the beach on the season, hopefully reaching home in time to celebrate Christmas, with already the shadows of fear of the future above my mind, because 2017 was coming, and with it, my first moments at college, my life would never be the same. This special song is this for me, but so much more, it's indeed a perfect song for this time of the year, but also one for any time of the year, for me it just fits every moment. It really makes me cry too, it's just wonderful.
And if you don't have Spotify, do not distress, I have the link to Youtube right here!
Also, if you prefer, this song is also available with only instruments, I have the link for it too:
It's a bit longer but I think you might like it too! For the beginning of November, this is what we have. Thank you so much for reading and being here, dear reader! You're the best and you know it!!! See you guys next time!!
Comments
Post a Comment