Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

Picture of the Week! In which we talk about the beautiful Christmas Garland!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you and good Afternoon! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope things are fine! Happy December as well! I really love this Month a lot, and I love Christmas! Today it was a rainy day, which is always wonderful to have, it's incredible how everything changes on a day of rain, truly remarkable! I also had the last test of the semester, which happened to be a bit better than I was expecting, but honestly we can't rush any results, I'll only feel safe or lost when I receive the grade. So I'm oficially on my vacations, but that was a condition in which I was on basically since the end of November, so that's just a formality, a very important one, but still... God only knows if this will be enough for me to save my situation this not wonderful semester, if it is not I'm fine with it, but if it is wow, sometimes life can be good with me! Anyway, today is picture of the week day! And I'm thriving this season, as I always do, since there's so much beauty and decoration around for me to take pictures of! Recently I went to the furniture store and it's so beautiful there, with everything so filled with colors and northen scenes! Just look at this wonderful Garland I found there!


With so many fruits of the season, plants and arranged in such a nice pattern, truly something lovely that caught my attention in a special way! It's really impressive how those arrangements are put together, made by humans or machines, but nonetheless machines programmed by humans, that celebrate Christmas and make everything so nice! I love the pine seeds with the green of the leaves, and the red of the fruits, everything shaped like a pentagon, pleasant to see indeed! I love garlands, I need to just try and draw one soon, on time for the grand Christmas day! I have some sketches in mind and things I want to try out, but the garland, I really wanted to do one, or at least try, since I never did something of the kind before, definitely a challenge that can break me, but can also open new doors to my doodles!
This lovely decoration is what we have for today! Thank you so much for reading this! You are the very best, and I wish you a wonderful week. See you next time! 

Comments