Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Song of the week! In which we talk about Charlie and Mother!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you and much happiness as well! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope all is well and I wish you the best! How is the weather where you are? Here things can be hot and rainy as well, it depends on the hour of the day and so on. I'm enjoying my new laptop and I'm so happy I have him! It is an amazing product! Today we have a song of the week! Hurray! It was just released and I think it sounds so amazing, it's by our old friend Charlie Puth, and it's called Mother



Mother is quite a song, I must say! Released after I Warned Myself, one that I didn't took much notice, Charlie comes with this dirty but well put together track, talking about sneaking around doing all the bad stuff without being caught on the action. The lyrics are very suggestive indeed, but the beat of this song is amazing, I remember myself from Attention and How Long, Attention being more sneaky and How Long being more upbeat, if all the discography of Charlie is intertwined, this is the natural sucessor of Voicenotes, I am curious to see how his next album gonna sound like, as he is never satisfied and always looking for the next project, being very critical of his two first creations, and quietly shoving down the carpet all his previous works before fame, like his funny videos on Youtube for example, a reminder that Charlie has quite the sense of humor, one that we can sense it here as well, though this song is very serious, anyways, this is what we have for today, a great song in my opinion! I really just wanted to share it with you guys and hopefully yall will like it too, definitely worth giving a try!
And this is it for today, thank you so much for being here, you are the best! See you guys next time! Hurray!

Comments