In Which songs from 2011 bring me some memories of days past... a post done out of nostalgia
Good morning my excellent friend, reader of this present post! How are you? How is the week going? It has begun, and I pray, in a good way. I am overall okay. Not much else to be said, really. Just awaken way too late in the night/early in the morning. I will likely be sleepy by 6 to 7AM, but I won't desire to sleep. It will be that annoying battle against the heavy eyes. At times I am with much anxiety to sleep. Maybe I should look for some other comfort beverage besides coffee. I did cut to 3 mugs a day, 4 if I am indulgent... I used to think it would just make me stay awake, but it just mitigates sleepy time, so the enchantment over caffeine has been dimmed... This is just a series of impromptu thoughts I had when the social media algorithm recommended me a post with by now old songs, tunes that were mainstream a decade ago. Imagine, a whole decade! In fact, 16 years ago, give it or take... bitter, that it went away so completely. I was 14, then, I am 27 now. Almost 3 decades o...
Comments
Post a Comment