Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which we talk about my weird dream!

Happy Wednesday everyone and good afternoon! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well! So how is the weather where you are? Here is hot but bearable somehow and I'm just here hanging out after spending most of my morning and early afternoon in bed, cause why not, somedays are like that... I have some dreams to share with you guys today! One is fun and the other is spooky! How come? Well stick around to know all about it! But before that let me share some sunflowers with yall!


I do love sunflowers, they are magnificent, but well enough of that for now, let's jump into it!
The first part of the dream was a calm one, I was at a car with my mother and my friends, and everyone was singing and having a good time, which is by itself weird, and then they're like singing to some obscure Madonna songs, like what?! And my virtual friend was there at my hometown, like what²? But it gets worse, believe me, the second part is what happens next:
Basicaly a nuclear bomb fell on my former house in slow motion, and I had to sing in order to survive the apocalipse, I had to sing to keep my soul inside me as I felt my soul was escaping through my feet, when this nightmare was finally over, I was filled with burn marks and could barely walk, I said I was so sick of this WWII not being over yet thing! Like come on! I was basically a bag of bones and the mere thought of it recalls how awful was this nightmarish situation for me, in fact this is quite fitting the Halloween season! So I went back to my house to discover my heart was beating in an odd way so my mom called the doctors while I was crying and praying not to die. The dream felt so real, but the fact is it couldnt be, first of all the bomb wouldn't be dropping in slow motion, and second of all, ALL THE SURROUNDINGS WERE INTACT after the bomb was dropped! The house was fine, the garden was fine, my mother and brother were fine! My father was fine as well, as he was sleeping in the bedroom, like come on, how could this happen?! I have no idea, my brain like to play tricks with me sometimes!
Well, and this is it for today, a short halloweeny dream for you all! Thank you so much for being here and for everything! Wish you all the best! You all are the best! See you guys next time!

Comments