Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In which we talk about some weird Poetry!

Happy Sunday everyone! Good morning and I wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot and humid, as usual, it is to be expected of a tropical climate, unfortunately I must add, a friend of mine showed me snow on his Instagram and it was pretty cool to see! I love it! But it also makes me crave for some of it too, or do I actually want it? Well anyway, did you have your cup of tea or coffee already? Do you like coffee or tea? I do like tea, and really like some coffee in the morning, makes me not feel sleepy at it and gives me inspiration as well, I should draw more these days, I haven't been drawing much, which is a shame, but sometimes breaks are necessary, the important is to be as happy as possible! So, I've been playing lots of Anno 1800 and it is sure a nice game filled with nice stuff, I really like it a lot! I need to write about it at some point in the future, and I need to write about The Sims as well! So much I wish I could write about but have no idea how to write about it. I miss Over The Garden Wall BUT I watched it so much I feel unable to keep on rewatching for now, anyway, today I wanted to write about some experimental poetry I've been doing for the last weeks, but before that let's have a christmas picture!


I do love Christmas, it is my favorite time of year! And I love Christmas decorations as well, it is quite adorable and wonderful, but anyway, let us jump to the poems!
Here is the first one, I will make some changes but so far this is the material

The water deliverer goes
Round and round
In the bicycle he goes
Feet on the pedal
Round and round
Carrying a carboy
He goes
Round and round
He brings the carboy
The water deliverer
He goes on the pedal
Round and round
I need more water
He goes on the pedal
Round and round
I wait anxiously 
My feet on the ground
My feet tapping in repetition 
He goes
Feet on the pedal
Round and round

I wrote this poem thinking about the water deliverer that brings water to residences, his journey and adventures! I wanted to put some emphasys in his journey and the round movement of the bicycle, as he goes round and round, and well this is it for today, my weird poem, hope you guys like it, I plan on returning tomorrow with more weird poetry maybe, if time allows! I plan on returning home tomorrow as well, as I'm at my grandparent's place now, hurray! So anyways, see you guys soon, on another post hopefully! You are the best!

Comments