Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Picture of the Week! Snowman Fun!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you, and good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! What are the plans for the new week? How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot and hot, but well it is to be expected of an unhappy Summer, wish it was winter, as it would fit more into Christmas! How do I love Christmas, and this is the subject of this Post, but we'll get into that soon enough, first let me tell you that I'm almost affiliating on Twitch! How awesome is it? I'm super happy haha, I can't wait! I have been streaming a lot these days and it has been fun to hang out with people and broadcast my game into the world, if it's worth watching? Probably not, but I'm just happy to be around my friend who also stream! It's been a Christmas filled with streams, basically every single day! Mom is traveling, so I'm staying at my grandparents house until Wednesday, when I'm going back home to mom, who will be coming from her trip this day! I'm excited to see her again! I like that this blog is basically what a blog is supposed to be, a diary open to the world, I just write about my routine and share it with you guys! Well, but anyway, let me share the picture with you all!


Here we have a nice Snowman on a blue enviroment! The Cushions are a nice addiction to it, coming to form a pleasing image, simulating a winter wonderland that I love! I've been taking pictures of these Snowmen since back in 2014! When I started photographing like I do now! So they are nice companies to me, I love them a lot, and would keep them the whole year by, I love Christmas season guys, it is the best season, the decoration, the christmas tree, amazing, truly breathtaking! I love the gifts too, and I hope to receive mine soon! Let us see how it goes! Well anyway, and this is it for today, just a small post with a snowman that I hope you guys may like! Thank you so much for being here, you are the best, dear reader, I wish you the best and see you soon!

Comments