Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In which we talk about the fact that I'm with no pictures left

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Monday! A new week is upon us, I hope it may be a nice one with good surprises, I'm doing okay so far, just a bitty bit tired haha, even if I woke up super early today, how are you? How are things going? I wish you the best and hope all is fine, like I always do and always will do, brings me much joy to wish goof things upon you, dear reader! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, but I got two fans and I'm feeling fresh because of the AC, so it should be fine, as long as I don't move too much. I was gonna draw this morning but decided not to unfortunately, maybe next time is what I have in mind. I'm a bit worried as well, as I dont have any pictures left on my library that I haven't posted yet on Instagram, such a tragedy, well, here on the blog there's still space for some, like this one!


This lovely Santa is what we have from the Christmas Season, that's still fresh in the memories of everyone, though the hype of it has died off, unfortunately, but as it is to be expected, well, this is going to have to be a rushed post at this point for I have to go to have lunch at the house of my grandparents and I'm still home haha, well thank you so much for being here, dear reader, you are the very best, happy Monday again!

Comments