Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which I keep on taking breaks from Blogging!

Hello everyone! I know, it's been a while, 10 days since last post, and I said there was a story coming, and the story is still planned, but guess what? Yes! I took another break from blogging! Unfortunately it's true, they're frequent, more than I'd like them to be, but sometimes it's important, better than writing a crappy post when you don't feel like it, I will try to at least update the blog once a week when my breaks happen, and they always do out of nowhere, without previous warning, depending on my ever changing mood, I have everything sorted for my story, but as always, the hardest part ever is writing, writing about it, doing the parts of it! Well, anyway, how are you today? How are things going? I hope all is well and things are good for you, how has the month of March going? Make sure to let me know! So, how is the weather where you are? Here, it's been extremely hot and extremely humid too, which is to be expected from where I live, but well, today it rained quite a bit, and that made the temperature fall down a bit, which is a wonderful thing! Guys, I need to tell you something, I miss doing my painting lessons, I wish I could resume them, back in the day, 2015, I used to make oil paintings with my class and it was quite enjoyable, I needed lots of help to create paintings but in the end I made them, and was quite enjoyable to do so!


Here's a work by my favorite artist, Louis Wain! I love his work so much! I made a reproduction by him a while ago and I'm very proud of it, I have it hung on my wall, it's amazing!
Well, in other news, I am to start my pilates today, I hope it goes well, and I hope the weather stays the same for the day, rainy and stuff, but that it doesn't rain when I'll go there...
And well, this is it for today's post, just a quick update after my absence, thank you all so much for being here, means a lot, wish you all the best, and see you all next time, hopefully soon!

Comments