Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which we have some Vintage Computers!

Hello everyone! I know, here I go again, missing on my blog posts, please forgive me, it's been hard to update on the current events of my life haha, I don't even tell you, someone recently dissed me and my drawings and expelled me from the community I was so invested in Discord, was awful, and that threw me off for days and days, also just my typical lazyness and just the fact that writing requires passion, something I'm lacking these moments, but I should come with some plans, as I don't want to abandon this blog for good, quite the opposite, I still have stories I wanna write, images I wanna share, can't let people bring me down like that, or let the whole virus thing make me shut myself in my bedroom sleeping the whole day, like I'm doing these moments haha. Dang I miss wearing glasses, they help me see things much better, as I have astigmatism, I hope as the year goes by this can be solved, a lot of things on halt because of this annoying Corona, let me tell you! Ugh, the whole stuff triggered by it is really concerning as well, like staying at home, I normally do that but being told you gotta stay at home makes me mad, like WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, oh the Libertarian in me, but anyway, it is raining where I am, and that is something that makes me so happy, as I love rain! And how is the weather where you are? How are you? I hope things are well these moments. Well, I do have something to share with you guys, and I hope I can post more often, specially with the story I've been planning to write this whole time! One that I think I already told you guys about, or at least I think so. Computers are so cool, and the way they're displayed on this image is extremely awesome! Check it out!


Here we have some old machines from the 80's to make your day more enjoyable, or at least I hope so! It is super cool to use it as a wallpaper in cellphones and even in computers, just make sure you select the option to repeat the images on the computer if you do so, for a better effect! What is your favorite? Let me know! I'm happy to be back, at least for today... anyway, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, I hope to return soon and write another post, and I hope it may be nice indeed! Much happiness to you! See you next time, good morning yay!

Comments