Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have many years in a week: Morning in Brazil, too?

Good morning, most kind and dear friend, reader of this present post, too! How are you? This is a post I have been trying to write since this Tuesday or so... and it has been quite hard to think on what to develop into a more substancial thought. There is a lot that I would like to talk, and I was terrified of starting a post, only to delete it and leave it at that, it happened time and again, and it destroys me for the moment. I don't know why such a strong repulsion against starting a thought and not knowing how to end, not finding a good way to conclude. Perhaps it is fear of fatigue. Or of being mistreated. But I do have an ongoing trend that I perceive, I really, really wanted to mention it. I did start the year a bit annoyed with the 2016 nostalgia, and on that line, I said that it was more of a 1989 year than 2016. I said it due to the capture of Maduro, the (ongoing) second Iranian Revolution and war, the immense losses the left suffered across latin America, that brought s...

In Which I start my Story?

Hello everyone and good morning! How are you today and how are things going? I wish you the best, and hope things are well! How's the weather where you are? Here it's hard to describe, at least for today, it rained, but it's hot again, summer goes, fall comes, and of course Springtime in the north, which is a wonderful thing! April is a month of flowers and rain, and Easter time, which is so awesome! I love Easter, as I love chocolate, Easter Eggs, Bunnies, everything Orange, it's a beautiful time of the year! In April, we shall also see where this Corona thing is going, hopefully as far away from us as it can be! Also, in April I want to write my Story, in fact I want to start it tomorrow if I can, yes, it will have a couple of chapters and will probably will be modest, but hey, let us see how it goes!



Also, Happy Birthday Cody! Yes, Total Drama Character Cody is having his Birthday today! How awesome is it? I think that's great! I do used to love the Total Drama series, I miss those days! I even had a blog for it back in the day, but that kind of vanished as time went by, very hard to keep it up! Well, here's for a nice luck for me tomorrow as I try to do some Writing! Thank you so much for being here dear reader, you are awesome, good night to you! See you later!

Comments