Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which we talk about waiting

Hello to you dear reader! How are you today and how are things going? I hope all is well and things are lovely! As for me, I'm just waiting, waiting and waiting for my package to arrive, my amazon package with my book, my new book "How to draw Inky Wonderlands" by Johanna Basford, my new headphone that I desperately need, and a new charging cable that I also desperately need, because the headphone I'm using right now is with one side broken and it's from my brother. My charging cable is failing and its life it's close to its end more than it's close to its beginning I'm afraid, how tragic, how unfortunate! Well, but there is something good in it as well, gives me a reason to wake up excited and sleep excited as well, just waiting for my stuff, how awesome is it? Wonderful! And how is the weather where you are? I hope it is fresh, as for me, fortunately we are very much getting into winter, the hot hot days are getting behind us, so we should enjoy each and every fresh moment we have, always! So wonderful!
Yesterday unfortunately the light went missing for a couple of hours in the whole region, how come? I don't know, what I do know is that it was a very bad moment in an otherwise pleasant day, which I won as the Maya on Civ VI, I'm really glad I did! Today I wait, and I also will have therapy, which is a good thing! I shall discuss things with my therapist and I'm excited for it I must say!


I absolutely love Japanese art, it is so great, and Japanese inspired art as well, it is so good, so well made too! Couldn't find the name of the artist behind this one, which I'm sorry for, but this is quite amazing anyway, and it deserves to be here on this blog! I guess this is it for today! Thank you so much for being here, wish you the best! Happy Friday to you, see you again next time, hopefully!!!

Comments