Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have many years in a week: Morning in Brazil, too?

Good morning, most kind and dear friend, reader of this present post, too! How are you? This is a post I have been trying to write since this Tuesday or so... and it has been quite hard to think on what to develop into a more substancial thought. There is a lot that I would like to talk, and I was terrified of starting a post, only to delete it and leave it at that, it happened time and again, and it destroys me for the moment. I don't know why such a strong repulsion against starting a thought and not knowing how to end, not finding a good way to conclude. Perhaps it is fear of fatigue. Or of being mistreated. But I do have an ongoing trend that I perceive, I really, really wanted to mention it. I did start the year a bit annoyed with the 2016 nostalgia, and on that line, I said that it was more of a 1989 year than 2016. I said it due to the capture of Maduro, the (ongoing) second Iranian Revolution and war, the immense losses the left suffered across latin America, that brought s...

In Which we talk about lovely cloudy Days

Happy Thursday everyone, and good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? Well, here it is fresh in the shadows, thankfully, though it's not fully winter yet, well, I'm really glad to be here on this Friday writing this post for you guys, I love cloudy days, they are absolutely wonderful and some of them bring me good memories from past June and July's! Quite wonderful, really! The months coming before my birthday are very much enjoyed by me! And since 2018 they are worthy of celebration because it was when I first created my blog! I still remember my enthusiasm doing it! Quite awesome! My favorite months are definitely June, August, December, November, and so on! Talking about Christmas, let me share a pic with you guys I found on Pinterest! By the way, you can find my pinterest here! Plus, I made some changes to my Twitter recently, so I'm updating you guys on my username, which is @ThePetitTrianon now! Also, the blog's account is @divagationstore! Anyway, let's jump to the picture!


You guys know me, I absolutely love Christmas, I miss it so much as well, I really do, I can't wait for this Christmas season, even if this Corn season may be underwhelming, Christmas is going to be quite happy! Also, there is a lot going on in this picture that I love: I love Coffee and cookies and candies and I love porcelain and mugs and teapots! Quite wonderful! I really wanted to share this with you guys today, just a bit of what I love indeed! Well, anyway, you guys are indeed awesome, I'm glad to be here today! Wish you all the best! Let's have a bite size post today and finish right here! See you all next time for another post!

Comments