Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which we talk about my morning routine!

Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday to you and I wish you the best! Sorry I didn't wrote anything at all yesterday, this is because I was with such a writers block I couldn't have any interesting idea on what I could bring to the post, I know Monday is on my schedule, both of my blogging and on streaming, but sometimes I can't keep up. So, I just wanted to come today with a stand up post to talk about whatever with you guys! For example, I'm having classes right now as I write this, sometimes it's hard to focus on both, but anyway, I'll survive! And I'm glad to see you guys today! How is the weather where you are? Here it is sunny and the sky is clear, but my bedroom is cozy, which is a good thing. And speaking of weather...

So, I love coffee, this I came to realize, like I said way in the beginning as you get to live you get to know yourself, your likes and dislikes, and the fact is I love coffee, and I love lattes, love Cappuccinos, love all the variety of stuff my coffee machine brings, and I love sugar in it, I do worry with the amount of sugar I put in my beverages, but the fact is I love it. In fact, speaking of coffee again, I love it so much I wake up at 5AM just to drink it. I mean, I don't know for how long this tendency will take, as once I used to wake up way later than that. The fact is for the past month or so I've been waking up early just to drink coffee, and I Appreciate its flavor a lot! Here's an art I made on Photoshop in homage to my love of coffee



Oh, Photoshop, alas, I'm without it right now, because the version I had was a pirated one, and it was making my computer really slow and buggy, and I know that because once I uninstalled it, the performance of the computer improved a lot, so I celebrate being able to use my computer better, but I cry for, at the moment, losing photoshop. I would need to sign Adobe Creative Cloud, but this is something for the future, as CC is really expensive. Anyway, let us pray for a nice future! Sorry for the mess this post is, I'll try to come up with something nice, maybe tomorrow, maybe on Thursday. I should see this schedule of my blog, even 3 posts per week is a lot! I like to rest! But anyway, let us see how it goes! Thank you for reading this, means so much, and I see you next time, and may next time be soon!

Comments