Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which I buy new games and also cry

Hey guys! How are you today? Happy Saturday and good morning! It is the Weekend, how nice is it? Well, even if yesterday was Friday, I wasn't feeling it at night, I cried a lot yesterday! I was frustrated because I haven't streamed in a week, and for the reason not many people hang out with me there on the stream, which sucks, but well, I guess I wasn't in the right mindset, my class was bad, for example, college has been disappointing these days, just a bunch of "disciplines" that teach little and try to indoctrinate you much, indoctrinate you on the Neomarxist credo that I despise so strongly! I feel alone, when thinking about college and my worldviews. 


Who doesn't love Ice Cream? I certainly do love it!

And back to stream, I just felt bad for having such a busy week, in comparison to the others more chilled ones. Wasn't a bad week, just one in which I couldn't produce much, couldn't draw, couldn't work on the blog, couldn't stream, and was filled with self doubts about these activities I do. I chatted a lot with my virtual friends about it, and they helped me considerably, I'm very blessed to have those people in my life. And speaking of not being a bad week, I bought two new games due to the massive sale Steam is having right now! I bought the game Lethis: Path of Progress, and also the restaurant mananger (manager?) Chef! Both have not necessarily 100% on their reviews, but I'm excited to try them out anyway! And speaking of games, season 3 of Anno 1800 is on its way, bringing a lot of wonderful things with it, such as new commercial functions, expanding on the Tourist system, and also SKYSCRAPERS! There is also a new game coming out that I'm excited to try it out, it's called Nebuchadnezzer, and it's another city builder! Hopefully it will catch my attention! Going back to Anno, I should play it again one of these days, it's such a good one! When it comes to think of it, I have a lot of things to try it out! I wish the weekend could be bigger, and I'm not sure if carnival season will come. I dont like carnival much, but I love the days off! I have a vague idea for next post, I just finished an edit on Photoshop, I could do the before-after of the picture! What do you guys think? I should start editing my pictures on this program instead of on Instagram! I could search on how to reproduce Instagram Filters on it! Just throwing some ideas out there... Anyway, as for now, the blog post is complete and ready to come out, for you guys to read! Thank you everyone for being here, love you all, and see you real soon!

Comments