Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In Which Easter Season is upon us!

Hello everyone! How are you today? How are things going? As usual, I wish you the best, and hope your week has been nice till this point, and may it keep it that way! How is the weather where you are? Here, some days are hot as hell, but I can start to notice the cold winds of Winter slowly spreading around, with rain and fog! It is lovely! My favorite season indeed! Also, we are upon one of my favorite times of the year, Easter Season! Time for chocolate, sweets, bunnies, renovation and hope! April is a very nice month, but this month of March is also coming with its nice things, such as the last DLC of New Frontier Pass of Civilization VI coming out, and the approach of the release of the Tourist season of Anno 1800, and also the approach of the release of a game I've been waiting for: Humankind! Sounds like a time packed with good news. I'm also on the move, and I can't wait to be on my new bedroom! It will be ideal, or at least I hope so!

What is your favorite thing about Easter? As for me, it's definitely the easter eggs! There are all kinds of them! Easter bunnies are super cool as well! I hope this easter season may be better than that of last year! But last year wasn't bad, I got an easter egg and stuff. My grandmother loves decorating the house for Easter, and I love being surrounded by all the stuffed bunnies! Such a nice touch! I may sneak one for my bedroom, who knows... I'm being devious, look at that. Wow, I'm happy to be writing a post today, specially after that week in which I didn't write anything! Will I have some time off in Easter season? I sure hope so! And speaking of Anno, I started a new Anno game recently, with Three AIs, those are Willie the wannabe magician, Carl the wannabe baron, and Bente the wannabe Disney Princess. Lots of wannabes, but I like having more action on the game, and having someone to pace myself at. Anyway, I got distracted with discord way too often, does that happen with you guys as well? I wonder... Well, this will be a shorter post, but a jolly one, which is nice! See you again real soon! Much happiness may come your way!

Comments