Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which one can still feel the cold steel of the Dell brand laptop...

Good evening, kind friend, dear reader of this present post! How are you? I hope you have been well? Of course, do let me know! And how is the weather? Much to my relief, where I am at, it is still partially winter, it has been hard to say when winter will end and I would be certain it is spring. It did not rain as much in this season, alas, and I adore the rain.  I did not have the most productive of days yesterday, the last Saturday of September 2026. In fact, I was exhausted, I slept through most of it. And, what else to do? I could not bring myself on doing anything. No desire to engage in any game, no mindspace for drawing, and I could not write either. I just slept. A dear friend mentioned perhaps I needed the extra sleep, so it is what it is.  I was thinking of a song, which is the one part of the piece of Pelleas et Melisande, this time done by my favorite composer, Gabriel Faure. The Sicilienne part, probably one of my favorite pieces of music ever. Fun how it works, ...

In Which we say Farewell to the Month of March!

 Hello everyone! Easter is upon us, as I said on the last post! How awesome is that? How are you, how are things? I know, I didn't updated the blog this Monday, but I just wanted to wait until the last day of the month to do my usual farewell, say how things went, and hope for a nice April! Here, concerning the weather, I can feel the fall-winter season coming in, the days will be shorter and fresher, which is super cool! Concerning my move, it is still on the way, and who knows? We may be fully moved by the end of April! Perhaps even earlier than that! And how is the weather where you are? Is Spring coming smoothly for you, who lives in the North? I hope so. 

Concerning games, I'm still on my later Annomania triggered by the release of Docklands this last February, and there is a skin pack coming to the game, one that I'm excited about, somehow, I know, cosmetic DLCs, they are not as thrilling as the complete ones, but I like them, and I purchase them, cause I'm a loser that spend money on videogames, what can I say, I just bought a Kit for The Sims... yea, The Sims, that game that I also talk about here from time to time, safe to say I've been a bit disenchanted with it, for several reasons, but well, it's still a fun one, from time to time, and I spent so much on it over the years! And also, I say years like it's been a decade, but the truth is, it's been only like 3 years or so with that stupid game! You build houses, you create characters, you see them alive and doing their things, it's pretty entertaining, I'd say. Concerning college, I'm as disenchanted with the course as ever, but the people on it are cool, I think... Anyways, what are you most excited about? I'm excited for the move, for getting my bedroom in place, I hope to get a new lamp, because my current lamp is filled with rust, no good at all, I'm excited for the DLCs for Anno, both the cosmetic and the actual one, that should be announced at some point in the future... Anyway, there are some pretty good things going on, I do miss grandma, I should visit her, when my weight is in check again, because concerning weight, I'm a huge huge mess! But that's something for another moment, the post is getting big, you guys know I'm not the huge fan of bigger posts, I like to keep things simple! Anyway, you can be sure to have the blog around, no worries about that! See you again real soon, and I wish you the best!

Comments