Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In Which my Blog Reaches its 3rd anniversary!!!

Hello and good morning, everyone! Happy Tuesday, and I wish you the best! How are things? I hope it was a nice Monday and a nice weekend! I've been posting the story a chapter a day, some people read the prologue and they really approve of it, and that makes me happy, specially because that one occupies a special place in my heart! I'm glad my friends seem to like most of the stories I write! Anyway, but today it is about the blog! Wow! We've come a long way, don't you think? 



How have you been on those three years? Have you made any new friends? Lost some unfortunately also? I certainly have passed through both processes, and the last one can be particularly painful. You don't always get the closure you deserve... When I started, I was still with my crappy old laptop, that struggled to run Civ V, and just starting on drawing further. Today I have a better laptop, thank Goodness (one that I have since 2019), it also gives me some headaches, but overall, much much better situation! I can't remember what were my needs then, but today I need a new desk chair, I want to get an ergonomic one, which will be expensive, but anyway. Since my previous gaming chair is not on the best state, this is my most urgent matter. I also need new batteries for my wireless mouse, because without this one, I only have one optical one that doesn't work so well, unfortunately... But well, things could be worse!

I'm glad to be celebrating the birthday of my blog! I didn't do much, besides the story, it is true, but well, some are reading it and enjoying it, so that is really cool! This post will be a short one, since I can't think much to say besides that, and also thank you for reading and being around, because that means so much!! Overall, I also want to wish you a happy Corn Season and a happy June! And also to say, besides the story, I will try to keep on posting the regular ones, but sometimes I don't have much to say... well, again, thank you! Now let's return with the story!

Comments