Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In Which we Wrap up December, a bitter and sweet Christmas

Hello and good morning everyone! Happy Friday, and happy new year's eve! As we approach the end of the last month of 2021, I'd like to thank you for sticking around and for reading my thoughts and so on, thank you so much, means a lot, my dear frienderino! How are you today? How are you gonna spend new year's? I'll be on my own at home, which is nice! There is a small chance I'll stream, but I probably won't. I hope it is a nice day overall. Yesterday was cool, I went to the mall, had a nice meal, got myself a new earbud and a pencilcase for my unhealthy amount of coloring pencils. I started three drawings, being one doodle, one improv and one portrait, of those I finished just one... don't know if I like the rest of them. This december was a month I made some drawings, which makes me happy and satisfied! Made some fanart to friends, a few original faces, started a building (or was it in November?) but never came around to finish it, yet. It was a month of Christmas shopping and gifts, the usual loveliness of the season, but was also a month of bad moments.

As you know, I had to leave a server I was in since some month 2019, and that was harsh and the people were coward and mean towards me. Then I had a guy I like telling me that he didn't vibe with me, which hurts because I liked him, considered him a nice friend. I guess most people suck. I don't know other bad moments that happened concerning the realm of friendship apart from those, but those are plenty to make me sad and hopeless about the future. On that train of things, I also had arguments with mom, and she is kinda done with monitoring my diet, it is a frustrating task for her, as I tend to have a food compulsion, I love sugar, sweets, candy and so on, that doesn't go well with a guy that tends to gain weight.

Well, I forgot to mention some stuff that happened in my last 2021 recap, the death of my dear friend Fitz, that I miss. I started watching a show named Lupin III, another Anime, that I hope I can chat about in the future, it has a lot going for it, specially my friend the PsychoManatee. 

I also think of the many people that made my 2021 better, it is hard to quote and remember all, because my memory is very selective, unfortunately, but I do am grateful towards some guys such as Luthimir, IgotzTats, mr. MattMaddux, the PsychoManatee that I mentioned earlier, my dear friend SamFam, SlySlyTheAwesomeGuy, my college friend Mrs. Ahnibi, on the intellectual realm I'd like to thank FHoer, and more and more! I just love being friends with the people I'm friends with and I hope the friendship may flourish further in 2022! Anyway, I think I lost my train of thought, and I don't know what to write next, so if I miss anything on December or 2021 (that was a long year and a long (though also wonderful) month) I will mention it in 2022! The year goes, the blog stays, for as long as I enjoy writing my thoughts and enjoy improv! Well, I guess this is it for this post, and for 2021! See you on January 2022! Just a couple hours away!! Cheers!

Comments