Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In Which I still wait for my desk to arrive!

Hello everyone! Good morning, happy Friday! How are you today? How are things? As you know, I wish you the best! How is the weather? Is it the height of Winter for you, the height of Summer? It is Summer for me, and it sucks, I miss the cold weather, I wish my air conditioner was working as well, it is not. I keep on having those weird dreams, I suppose that'ss normal, though, you sleep, you have dreams, and odds are they'll be weird. Speaking of dreams, I miss drawing... I miss it indeed, and I'm still waiting for my desk, can you believe it? Some moments seem like they would be the last ones of me waiting, but the wait dragged and dragged... and while I wait, no drawings I can work on my current one, which sucks indeed. Anyway, one step at a time, that's all I can do. I have some plans for this year, but they seem to be too complicated to come to reality. I want a new iPhone, a new chair because the one I'm currently using sucks a lot, a proper chair, one that doesn't give me any seating issues. I wonder what causes those sitting issues, anyway. I also would love an iPad and an Apple pencil for drawing digitally, it would be ideal... but like I said, it seems like it will be a while before I can grab those stuff I want, very discouraging, as I have a lot of spenses and they don't seem to be diminishing anyhow...

January is coming to a close, isn't it? It was an okay month overall, a very nice chill way of starting 2022! I hope things may keep on being this promising, somehow. I'll return to this when I come with my farewell January post! I wonder if I should also do a Welcome February one, as February is really a short month. It's fun, anyway, how sometimes I manage to get what is in my head with just a few sentences, I already don't know precisely what to write here, that I won't mention on my Farewell January one. Don't even know what picture, if any, to post here with this one.

Well, I found just the right one! And with that, I'm gonna wrap up this one! But I should be back real soon with some more stuff! In the next three or four days I should come with that Farewell January post I advertised, and so on! See you then, real soon!!

Comments