Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which June has been a net Positive

Good afternoon, dear friend, reader of this post! I wish you a happy Wednesday! How are you, today? How is the weather? As on my end, the weather is pleasant, the day is around 22-28 celsius, allowing me to rest in comfortable blankets and wear my sweaters, if I choose to do so! It is indeed my favorite time of the year, concerning temperature. And as for me, I am okay, or at least in good spirits at the moment. Tuesday went alright, I played some Anno 1800, a favorite of mine for a while, now, even if I play it in bursts. Today, planning to do the same, as well as some other games, I did get some Ancient Roman ones that I hope to also play. I started this Wednesday by trying the game Old World once again, which is a confusing one, taking me a while to get used to, if at all... I am eagerly expecting the new DLC for Victoria 3, which will come out the next Monday, less than a week from now...

Apart from games, I have been reading the biography of Harun Al Rashid, king of the 1001 nights, of the palaces of gold of the Abbassid Empire. Progressing in it slowly though, even if it has 260 something pages, I am still on page 80 something... a lot to go, still. Recently I got new books as well, I believe I mentioned it. Seven new electronic books to read on Kindle, plus two other to read on my iBook app. I don't have much opportunity to get out of the house, so I prefer that way. Even if I am excited to move towards other books, I am still happy to take my time with Harun. I am not sure why it makes me so uncomfortable to say I want to draw, like I will break a muscle or something, but I do want to do it at some point soon, I have a drawing to finish as well, a relatively big one. 


Some flowers I found on the realm of Pinterest! Quite enchanting!

Can you believe June is already starting its last slice? Dang! It seems both going fast and under our noses. I soon will write a post wrapping up the month where the weather transitioned to a way more pleasant situation... so far, I suppose the net of June has been positive. I mean, on the sense of making plans for the future as well, such as thinking of my birthday gift, wanting to get the new iPhone... doing some drawings here and there... one step at a time I suppose is all we can do! How has your June been going? Do let me know sometime! It was also the blog birthday, 6 years of writing here is insane... with all of that, I suppose it is time to wrap up today's entry! I went nice and easy in this one, on the sense of taking my time to write it. I hope I also may return real soon here with more journals, ideas, thoughts and quotidian affairs... hope it may be perhaps on the weekend? I know next week will have the release of Vic3's new expansion, so that is amazing... until then, farewell, wish you the best!!

Comments