In Which Birthday comes Near and I recover from a rough week with woes and scaring moments
Good morning, kind and excellent friend, dear reader of this post. I want to wish you a happy Friday, a happy weekend as well. How are you, today? How has the week been? I hope the weather has been relatively pleasant and not overwhelming. I am at the south of the planet, so it is winter here. What a marvelous season, I adore to just enjoy the more refreshed temperature and the colder weather, as cold as the tropics would allow to go. I am okay, happy the blog is reinstated, feeling concerned and worried it may be taken out again for whatever reason I am not aware of. This incident caused me to be even more skeptical and weary of Google. I have been mentioning the moderation AI issue, but not as a way to sneer the technology, more as a concern on adopting it everywhere with not enough checks and balances. It always strikes me as a too expensive tool that offers not as much in return. And I use Artificial Intelligence on daily affairs quite a bit, for a number of reasons, still I think the technology creates a problem of doubling the costs without offering a concentrated, overwhelmingly tangible gain. The noise on social media is quite obnoxious, many compete to see who has the most braindead take on the matter. Again, not exactly for diminishing social media, I am a user of that as well, and quite a bit, but just frustrated at how poorly people use it and then they ask for the state to intervene. Frustrating, I say.
Definitely a memento mori concerning my birthday, not that I was terribly at heavens with excitement anyway, an excitement in need of counterpoint. No, in fact it is a shame some woes have caused me to think of the issues of my life instead of the joy of turning 28. It of course does not ruin the celebration, but it makes it have a caveat.
What are your plans for this Friday? I must say, I don't have many, besides try and keep myself from too much anxiety. Imagine that Google may delete the blog again or something, it would be very distressing. I could maybe try and work on a drawing, though I am not really pushing for much productive work today. Not immediately. I did try some different computer programs for some reason, and I did, most gloriously, achieved a very hard milestone on Victoria 3! It is a nice way to end a very hard week. August can be salvaged, it seems! Just happy I have the blog back, I am sad that I can't start just writing the ideas in my head, concerning my thoughts and theories, there is a barrier between the brain and the paper, like there is between a computer program and the execution of an order. But as said, not in a hurry, not today, not this month.
Just testing the waters of the blog once more, after having to take a small break to catch breath from rough moments, and having the shock of the work being almost done away for a mistake of protocol... All I can say is that I am happy to see you, happy to be your friend! As I say this, could be time to wrap up another post! Don't need to worry, I should return real soon for more processes of thinking, and maybe I will develop some more on my book idea... hope to return around next week, perhaps for my birthday! Nothing I'd rather do more than to celebrate with friends! See you again real soon, farewell, but just for now!

Comments
Post a Comment