Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I share a small story with you guys! Jeff the Squirrel

Happy Saturday everyone! Happy Holiday, September 7th for all brazilians like me, and good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope all is well and I wish you the best! How is the weather where you are? Here it's sunny but somewhat chill, unless you movement yourself too much, in that case the weather gets unpleasant. I've been not in the mood to write these days, and I don't know why! All my posts are small and I feel like I never am able to express myself properly, even if I love to write and I always try to come here and write a nice post, well, anyway, I'm happy to be here, writing a post for me and for you. I saw a Youtube video that becoming pro creatively means have a routine and taking time of your day to practice, so this is when my blog schedule comes in practice, we shouldn't wait for inspiration to come, but work either way on what we love, and I love to write freestyle. Anyways, today I have a story for you guys, one I wrote with my friend John of Arc and his friends on his Discord server and I'd love to share it today, it is Called Jeff the Squirrell, and here is how it goes...



JEFF THE SQUIRREL, WEEK 1 
WRITTEN BY MANOFVAULT 
PETIT_TRIANON 
SKOOL 
MATTAMZ 

… 
There once was a squirrel named Jeff, he lived in a large oak tree and and had everything he had ever wanted, but was still unhappy for some reason. He was getting all A's in squirrel skool, had  wonderful squirrel friends, and had just reached grand acorn in Rocket Trees. What was there left for him to accomplish in life? 
Jeff started to think on ways to made himself less bored, he decided to start reading and playing new games, still something was missing but he thought that eventually he would find the perfect pastime to enrich his life. 
Jeff realized that his small life in the big oak tree was not what he really wanted. Staring into the sky one day, day dreaming, he witnessed Stanley the seagull soar past his gaze. Jeff got an idea to escape the mundane. 
He started watching Stanley fly past every day, it was always the same time. One day Jeff finally he was ready for action and climbed to the top of the tree. Right as he saw Stanley flying by, he jumped. 
Jeff was flying as well, high above the trees, he caught the attention of the dogs bellow and he was in trouble now. 
Jeff laughed at the dogs giving chase until he noticed the ground slowly getting closer. Stanley was huffing as he couldn't move with the extra weight. The snarling became deafening as they neared the floor of the park. 
The dogs leapt up nipping at Stanley's bird feet. Jeff could see into the beasts mouths and was filled with fear, but that is when he got an idea! 
He started blowing with his mouth and flapping his squirrel arms doing what he could to stay alive, there was a tree branch closer, and there he was going to rest a bit and execute his idea. 
He reached the branch and managed to survive, and with that in mind the squirrel was ready to take the skies, he would do what he could to fly like a bird or his name isn’t Jeff. 
Jeff climbed up to an old birds nest and gathered some feathers and twigs. He made a frame with the twigs that resembled Stanley's wings. He then wove the feathers into the frame. Jeff had himself his very own wing suit. 
Jeff became the first flying squirrel that day and was able to easily escape the park and the dogs. 
He was flying high enjoying the freedom, and then again he saw Stanley the seagull and decided to chat with it. 
He asked Stanley where his favorite place to fly was and Stanley said, "The beach of course!". Stanley told him all about the beach and Jeff finally knew what he was missing in life. 
“I really want to go to the beach now Stanley! Thank you for letting me know” with that said Jeff prepared for his trip. 
Jeff packed everything he needed for the beach, but then he realized he did not know how to get there. 
He started to think on what direction he should go, and finally decided to follow the wind. 
The wind was blowing faster when he decided to take off, holding his suitcase and opening his arms, he went on his journey. 
It turns out the beach was not far and he arrived in no time at all. 
He was impressed by the water and also saw a lot of other seagulls and went to talk to them. Jeff made a lot of friends and was even building sandcastles. 
As the day went by it soon got dark, Jeff went back home happy and filled with hope, he knew now how amazing life is and how much there is to discover. 
All he wanted to do now was travel the world but for now he knew he must rest. 
THE END. 


And this is what we have for the post of today! Hope you liked the small story written by me and my friends, and I do wish you the best! Thank you so much for being here dear reader, you are the best as well! Hope you may have an awesome weekend! See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts