Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

Fitzerino Frienderino Maximenerino

That's the way I used to call him! I always call my friends frienderinos! Cause it's nice and fun, and it's my unique way. Fitzerino was definitely a frienderino that I loved! He was so awesome with his kitten gifs when I was sad, and all his love always! He was happy and positive no matter the circumstances. I can't even remember when we started to chat, seems like we've been knowing each other since always! He was always by my side when I had some troubles with family, or when I had anxiety, or when I had issues with streaming and stuff. Happy, positive and always around, that's how I'll remember him! I won't understand why he liked me so much, but he did, and I'm thankful! I am myself, he was himself, won't try to emulate him in my life, but wow, so much love in one person. One thing that many will neglect is that he was a very lucid person, I could express my thoughts on politics and so on and he always had something wise to say. He listened to me as an equal, and I appreciate that a lot! Yes, he was one of my best friends, and I treated him like one of my online brothers, and he treated me like one of his online brothers. He even gifted me steam games, which is crazy! I haven't played the games he gifted me yet, but I appreciate his awesome gesture a lot! Yes, he set the friendship bar high for the future ones. The price I paid for such a wonderful best friend is the fact that he is gone now, and I must keep on going business as usual, knowing that he will never send me kitten gifs anymore. I do believe he is in a better place now, a place where he is healthy, his back issues won't concern him anymore, a place where he can do all that he couldn't here on earth because of some bad stuff. He can work out, he can work and earn his own money, his teeth are healthy and shiny, no need of surgery. He is thriving whenever he is, just sucks that he can't share it with me anymore. I do believe I'll see him, and my grandpa, again! Fitzerino Frienderino Maximenerino... My great frienderino indeed, my memory fails me at times, but I doubt I'll forget such a kind person, that brought so much goodness into my life!! Love you Fitzerino! I want to say to you what I used to say every morning: Happy Tuesday, my friend! Good morning, wish you the best always, love you.

Comments

  1. This was absolutely wonderful petit, I'm glad you shared how wonderful fitz was. I'm sure he's still trying to send you kitten gifs but the service is bad there. Just remeber the kitten gifs you do have from him are more powerful than any kitten gif you will ever receive in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way this was my comment, didn't know how to work it

      Delete
    2. Thank you friend, for this. I'm just in the end feeling blessed by the fact I got to know such an angel of a person

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts