Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Fitzerino Frienderino Maximenerino

That's the way I used to call him! I always call my friends frienderinos! Cause it's nice and fun, and it's my unique way. Fitzerino was definitely a frienderino that I loved! He was so awesome with his kitten gifs when I was sad, and all his love always! He was happy and positive no matter the circumstances. I can't even remember when we started to chat, seems like we've been knowing each other since always! He was always by my side when I had some troubles with family, or when I had anxiety, or when I had issues with streaming and stuff. Happy, positive and always around, that's how I'll remember him! I won't understand why he liked me so much, but he did, and I'm thankful! I am myself, he was himself, won't try to emulate him in my life, but wow, so much love in one person. One thing that many will neglect is that he was a very lucid person, I could express my thoughts on politics and so on and he always had something wise to say. He listened to me as an equal, and I appreciate that a lot! Yes, he was one of my best friends, and I treated him like one of my online brothers, and he treated me like one of his online brothers. He even gifted me steam games, which is crazy! I haven't played the games he gifted me yet, but I appreciate his awesome gesture a lot! Yes, he set the friendship bar high for the future ones. The price I paid for such a wonderful best friend is the fact that he is gone now, and I must keep on going business as usual, knowing that he will never send me kitten gifs anymore. I do believe he is in a better place now, a place where he is healthy, his back issues won't concern him anymore, a place where he can do all that he couldn't here on earth because of some bad stuff. He can work out, he can work and earn his own money, his teeth are healthy and shiny, no need of surgery. He is thriving whenever he is, just sucks that he can't share it with me anymore. I do believe I'll see him, and my grandpa, again! Fitzerino Frienderino Maximenerino... My great frienderino indeed, my memory fails me at times, but I doubt I'll forget such a kind person, that brought so much goodness into my life!! Love you Fitzerino! I want to say to you what I used to say every morning: Happy Tuesday, my friend! Good morning, wish you the best always, love you.

Comments

  1. This was absolutely wonderful petit, I'm glad you shared how wonderful fitz was. I'm sure he's still trying to send you kitten gifs but the service is bad there. Just remeber the kitten gifs you do have from him are more powerful than any kitten gif you will ever receive in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way this was my comment, didn't know how to work it

      Delete
    2. Thank you friend, for this. I'm just in the end feeling blessed by the fact I got to know such an angel of a person

      Delete

Post a Comment