Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which we have a big wall of text filled with nice stuff to read, after many days of absence

Good morning, dear friend and reader of this post! Happy Tuesday and I wish you the best! I was meant to write this post way before the present date, but yet again I lost track of time! Between Videogames, going to the house of grandma for lunchtimes, hanging out with friends online and also trying to catch up with college, where the second round of activities is online already, oh, adding to that, trying to keep drawing and also updating my patreon blog, wow, it is a lot, but this blog is always on my mind, and I just want my posts to come up in the best way I can, of course, on my improv style that I value. It doesn't help that the blogger doesn't have a night mode for the editing stuff, which means my eyes hurt right now because I am writing this as the sun rises. How is the weather for you, how are you? I am okay, I'd say... I had some moments in which I worried I might have been passing through a depression season, because of my lack of enthusiasm to do what I usually like doing. It could last for as little as an hour, but this hour is the worst hour, it's like it won't go away, as unmotivation feeds on itself in a vicious loop. Well, but fortunately, for now, I managed to overcome this bad situation, with the help of figuring out a way to return to Anno 1800. I was sorta stuck at my last save, and I was also playing a lot of Victoria 3, but at the end I just figured out a plan to overcome my supply issues, at least on my city at Crown Falls, cape Trelawney. That gave me the boost I needed for now, and motivation feeds on itself just as much (though it is more tricky to keep the drive going). With that boost, I am again looking forward to study and do my assignments on time. Two out of three are looking not bad, but the third one is making me concerned, because it is about building a business model canvas with my team of 4 other people, online, and I have no idea how to make a business model canvas, and the other 4 people are very busy, much more busy than I am (one of them works from noon to noon!), which means I should do my part more actively, and I would, the thing is I really do not know how to do this business model canvas, having learn what the hell this is just a few days ago, for God's Sake! If working on a team in person is hard, working on a team online about a theme you have no idea about, oh, and on the last days to deliver it... We all are pretty lost on this, me and my other 4 people on the team! I don't blame anyone, not even myself, for not progressing much on this, and this makes me question the reason to have such activity so early in the course, even before I know precisely what Business and Management tackle in the first place! I am not complaining about the course per see, I am glad I chose one option that was logistically good (At Distance courses are the best because I can just open the portal and study and do activities in the early morning - but that also comes with a huge set of challenges, because I have most energy in the early mornings, but I also wanna play games in the early mornings, and that trade off is hard to make) I had no idea what I was going to write today, but I ended up writing a healthy wall of text! So I will allow me to be proud of this small achievement, one of the many miracles this divagation store is a witness of!


Also, today we have a best of Instagram picture that has both a good throwback, and also christmas! Those are the friendly faces I see each season, the ones that even inspired a Christmas poem I wrote some years ago, on this very blog! I love Christmas, such a wonderful time with so many nice Santa Clauses and also Christmas Trees, making me have a trip to unknown magical lands, that have snow and are not this tropical nightmare in which I was cursed into. Okay, harsh words, but... I mean, it sucks! Weather never changes, always hot, no matter the time of year, it is a land where nature stands still, not healthy for imagination. Also, all the miasma of the swamp, the mosquitoes... I am not a fan of tropical rainforests, not in the least (even if I like rain, but I like rain when it comes with fresh weather, which is not present in a true rainforest). Anyway... I don't know for sure, but if it was taken on my iPhone SE, that I just bought for that ocasion, I was definitely testing its camera and being very pleasantly surprised at the quality, in comparison to my other iPhone, the 5s (which also had a good camera, mind you). Of course, today's iPhones have cameras that put this one to shame, still, when you return long enough, it is hard to distinguish what is technological barrier and what is aesthetic, a certain charm on the picture (as long as it is not much pixelised, pixels are not ideal in any circumstances). Okay, I am just rambling now, time to put this train back in the station, and save some words for the next post, that should come real real soon, real soon, if God allows me to be on the mood to write. Even if not, I will try not to be absent for so long... 7 days without a post, I don't like this at all. Anyway, see you real soon, dear friend, reader of this post, and remember you are welcome at the divagation store at any times!

Comments

Popular Posts