Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which I am good to go in at least ONE subject in college!!!

Good morning to you, my friend, reader of this post, and happy Thursday! As I mentioned in another post, the year is accelerating now! We are, and I think I mention this before as well, at the gates of Fall and its celebrations, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, specially for the friends from my beloved America. After fall, we will rejoice on the fact it will be Christmas and another year was survived through! What a blessing. 

Today, I just really wanted to write something... draw something... do something creative, perhaps. We are almost wrapping up September, though it is not time for the recap yet. How are you, today? How are things? As for me, at the house of grandma, things are quite okay! I wish me and dearest of friends Johannes could have a moment to chat a bit, as I adore him and look up to him, but well... I pray that he will have some time to chat with me soon, and we'll have a wonderful time. At home, things are not as nice, alas... Conflicts with mother and so on. I never know if I should mention them, not for me, as I'm reasonably an open book with very few lines of editing, for better or for worse, but for her, because I am not sure how she'd feel if I'd write about the situation here. It is also how I feel about mentioned the dearest of friends. I just hope to avoid people getting resentful at me, that is all, if I can avoid it.

Being here once again at the old office room of grandpa, at his house, I notice something interesting: I am far more productive here in the ground floor on this place, than I am at home at my bedroom, or even here in grandma's house, in my bedroom here. Makes me think that perhaps a different environment, specialized on using the computer and doing the daily affairs, do make a difference. Without a bed nearby, I just sit at the computer and write, for example, or think of the next game I will play. I almost even studied today, which is a miracle! Unfortunately I have no such space in my own house for such an arrangement, we do not have a room to spare, which is heartbreaking. But well, just a thought. I still go to bed to hang out on the phone, but overall I stay around in the ground floor writing and playing and doing whatever my heart desires, for the moment.

It has been pleasant moments, overall, in the house of grandma. Even my visiting aunt has not been as strong of a bothersome. Still the lisp tongue that talks badly of others, but overall... I don't know, I appreciate her company at moments, as I had before. I feel bad for opening my mouth to share my woes with her from moment to moment, but well, it is not like I have plenty of friends anyway. I don't have many people I can talk with, even online these days, though I am grateful for the ones I have. 

I should mention one more thing before saying my farewells and saying when should I return for another blog post: I am thrilled to say, at least in one subject in college, I am approved and won't have to worry about it again! How nice is that? I did all the activities and got the max grade on them, the test will be just a formality for this one. I wonder if this is a drop of water in an ocean of unknown failures and future insecurities, but well, I am doing this course for the time being... The other subject I am still to do the activities, and there is also that other group subject I have not touched yet, for the reason is a group activity... but well, this post got remarkably long, I trust it is time to wrap things up? But no worries whatsoever, I shall return soon with some more things to write, or so I hope. I hope I can bring some good news... Ah, and of course, September is coming to a close, so I should do my wrap up post as well. The indications are that I will return around the 30th of September, or the 1st of October, around this time. Until then, I see you real real real real real soon, never forget you are a blessing in this world!

Comments

Popular Posts